Reviews for To My Dearest Mother
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/17
Aww cute
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 2/9
So of course I had to come read this one as well. So sweet and adorable! I'm so glad Edward took the time to say all these things that needed to be said. (And like many of us, I'm sure it comes out better in writing than in speaking)

Poor Esme, though- I'm sure it *is* difficult for her, as well as Rosalie, to see Bella have a natural child. At least Esme does have six kids LOL! (and let's face it, Rosalie probably wouldn't be the greatest mom in the world!)

I'm curious now, what would Edward have said if this letter was written in 1922?
Taffyeliza chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
You should put esme point of view to this story
Dr.cullenlover chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was so sweet!
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Edward's really so faithful and loving son here... Thanks a lot for this letter!
Mohamed chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
QuickEnglish
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
really sweet story
Just Tazzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
So beautiful!
Lorelei The Moon Child chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
awww. awwww. awww. I did that like every paragraph. Its so sweet!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I so love this one shot. It is so like Edward.
xBuffysGirlx chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awwww! This is so sweet!

She really is the best mother they could've gotten and I love how Edward has noticed that.

I almost cried while reading this... It is beyond sweet and your writing is amazing!

Thanks for bringing this lovely letter into my life because it made me smile! :)
mommybrook chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
How completely wonderful. Brought tears to my eyes. The way you write Edward and the way he views Esme is so touching. Her quiet strength has made such a man of him, along with Carlisle's guidance. I truly adored this. I'm sure that Esme would be in tears, at least in the way that she could. Great job, hun.
Just4Me chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Really a sweet letter from Edward. I'm surprised he had it in him.
hinckle123 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
so sweet, i really loved it
Ejswife95 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow that was great! It made me tear up! Being a Mom those are wonderful things to here from a child! You really have a nak for writing. Thank You again for all you have written and look forward to what is to come!