Reviews for A Mother's Love
angellec chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Made me miss my mom
Princess101855 chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Damn...I normally don't get emotional over stories, but this one pretty much had me in tears.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like that Dean shared his Mother's Day tradition with Sam.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This story turn out to be awesome.
casammy chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
It is good that dean always this one near sammy and it does not stop out of his sight in long time for which the kid if that can begin the fault of the whole world raises and damage so much that if dean not this one there to join all the pieces and to do sits down good, dean was going to lose forever to his baby
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
GADZOOKS woman you know how to bring tears to my eyes! I loved that Dean knew exactly what to say to his "pain in the ass little brother" to make him feel better. I loved that Mary remembered everything even though Michael (that dick) said they wouldn't. Ha Ha Suck it Michael! I loved the whole thing as usual. You seriously rock! Oh yeah I loved the end too with Bobby!Gotta love Bobby!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This is a heart tugger definitely. I got absorbed in Mary's letter and I really like that tradition of burning letters or cards to the deceased.
casammy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I believe that sammy feels many curiosity on his mother, after everything it has never known her and only it has very few references and the hope that gwen I speak with sammy of mary, anyway always my idea is that daddy and mommy to sammy it belonged, is and goes to be a dean forever
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Now that I'm dripping with tears... "I hope he's right because considering what I'm facing in the way of the wall falling in my head, I need to believe that I hadn't disappointed at least one of my parents ..." -that line hit me between the eyes. I think you caught Sam's voice just fine. It was awesome to read Dean acting far more open than usual (it'll be interesting to see how he changes next season).

The treasure box of things was such a treat. I felt like the proverbial fly on the wall, watching Sam go through the photos and then reading the letter. It's so sad that Mary's only words to Sam were an apology. She sacrificed him for her happiness. But it's nice to see that she didn't regret having him.

- Good story.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This was beautiful.

The perfect Supernatural Mother's Day story.

Thanks for sharing it.
judyann chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved it. How sweet and I loved the letter and the brother interaction. Scares me what is going to happen at the end of this season!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
awwww, I love the sentiment behind burning the cards...wouldn't it be wonderful if that truly happened. YAY Dean, I'm so glad you overheard ammy talking and could relieve his fears about the possibility that mary resented him!
twomom chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Perfect Mother's Day story for both boys. Thanks!
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh my goodness. Did you hear that? That was the sound of my heart breaking. Dear lord, do you know how to squeeze the tears out of me! I ABSOLUTELY loved it! I've never pictured myself as much of a maternal figure but I found myself wanting to mother poor Sam to death after reading this. Poor boys. That letter from Mary was just perfect. This WHOLE thing is just perfect. Seriously, it could not have been done better. Beautiful, every word. You did an amazing job. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great story. Very well done.