Reviews for Tangled Web
waddiwasiwitch chapter 13 . 3/17
This was a great story.
ELD chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
awwwww, the ending, the ending. So sweet.
ELD chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Chapter 12 needs to be reposted. Or something. It repeats a paragraph twice and there's a sentence or two missing in another spot. Go figure.

"Storm" makes me laugh too hard about the alchemist, mind you; I expected an African American woman with white hair.

:D
ELD chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
This chapter is so disheartening, and I think it's the best one of the story. There's a lot of emotion in it, which makes for really good reading.
Evil Little Dog chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
Oh, Al. I know you're hurting. Don't take it out on everyone else, okay?
S J Smith chapter 8 . 7/28/2011
Mustang got up and headed for the kitchen. Ed gave him a look, knew Mustang noticed his curiosity, but the older alchemist didn't indulge him, making Ed ask. "What was that one the phone?"

"What was that one the phone?"

I can't believe we missed this. "Who was that on the phone?" TWICE.
Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
/Snowdrop didn't know who or what had been in this apartment before her but they must have been a fan of color, too much of it, or maybe color-blind. The living room had once been an eye-searing yellow, now cracked and peeling in places. The cramped bathroom was the same pink as tincture of bismuth for sour stomachs. Her bedroom was orange and purple and Belle's was more of the virulent yellow and hounds tooth wallpaper. Someone owed them both for putting up with this. She wouldn't have expected such a place in a buttoned down little town. Snowdrop considered it was possible that this apartment had last been occupied by an artist who went mad./

...I wasn't mad. I just got tired of the white.

And there wasn't any houndstooth, anywhere!

But I do love the description of this. Man, I miss home.
Mew Phong chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
To peace! Oh my god windy.. I didnt want to know that! Eww.. I'm sorry but that leg thing is scary..
Mew Phong chapter 12 . 5/24/2011
Ewww.. Why did roy have to use hair? And she was caught, now there's a wedding. Yeah, don't worry al. She was getting on my nerves too. But that was a very mean story to tell.
Mew Phong chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
When you Sao she had scissors in her room I thought she wa going to commit suicide... :/ too much criminal minds maybe.. And now it is all revealed .. what happens next?
Mew Phong chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
Hahaha I love the little teasing going on throughout the chapter! Rizas thought through killing him... Scarey.. I feel really mad at whatever evil devil spawn did that to a little girl! I just want to strangle that man!
Mew Phong chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Poor Al... And Snow was outer as a spy.. -_- brain bleach.. Hoenhime and Christmas.. Uggg..
Mew Phong chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Tch... I still don't trust snow.. And Poor Roy.. At least he got it later. Xp winry and Ed such a them situation! Good job!
Mew Phong chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Hahaha! Oh ewwww .. Grumman and Christmas.. Geh.. And we bring an alchemist into the mix now!
imboredhelpmeh chapter 6 . 5/15/2011