Reviews for Well Aren't You the Freakiest Thing?
Page SJ Black chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
This story was amazing
Rhoen1 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
* Squeals * I WUV dis! XD Seriously. Good job. Now, I shall rest. I was up FAR too late reading this. :P
runningawayfromthelight chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Aaahh so perfect! I love Darcy/Fandral and these little moments between them in the movie - and also your fanfic!
I like how you stayed close to the movie most of the time and combined it with your own plot and I am definitely going to read the sequel! :)
Kamryn The Wanderer chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
Awww. Fluff. I personally like Thor best, seeing as we don't really get much of Fandral's personality. Definitely going in my faves.
ccgnme chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Great story!
Artemis Sherwood chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Darcy, I love you. And you as well, genius authoress. XD

All my love, Artemis Sherwood
Artemis Sherwood chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Thank you for referring to Volstagg as Gimli! I do that all the time, but nobody I know seems to make the connection. DX

All my love, Artemis Sherwood
DGfleetfox chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
I loved this! I too love The Princess Bride and that 'As you wish' line - total wonderfulness.
BlindingFirefly chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
Did you know that your story is the only completed Darcy/Fandral fic in existence? I kid you not. I got on here expecting to see tons (or at least ten), but nope. Yours was it. Thanks for the fun!
Eruanna17 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Hahaha. Great pairing and story! I loved Darcy in the movie, and definitely love that they hinted at a romance between her and Fandral. You did a great job capturing her voice and reactions, and I love it. )
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
BTW, I nearly died of laughter when she first called it "Mewmew" in the movie. LOL!
Verity Kindle chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
Seriously, I could give a flying frack about Jane right now. Fandral is so freaking adorable in this- he needs to have more screen time, if not a movie of his own. But don't give him a bow, etc., because that would be lame. ?

He's teasing Darcy! He's trying to keep from being a burden? Seriously, it doesn't take that many skills to live on this planet- learn how to make mac n' cheese and use an electric beard-trimmer and you're set. He's just swoonable.
Verity Kindle chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
"I had the strange desire to hold onto him so tight and stuff him in my closet so he wouldn't leave."

Awwww...poor Darcy.

Also, I love the tweak at the end of the chap. I didn't see that coming- I thought Darcy would be doing some Jane-style pining and searching and angsting and hoping and blah blah blah fishcakes. I'm so relieved that we're skipping that and going straight to Westley's Return: The Boyfriending.
Verity Kindle chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
"And There Was A Mighty Ass Kicking."

Best chapter name evar. EVAR. I don't remember this scene in the movie being so funny...
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
"He replied as he rose to his feet with ease and Jane returned to a standing position. I looked down at my wrist as I tried to figure out how exactly I was supposed to get up without hurting it when suddenly the ground vanished from beneath me and I felt strong arms holding me. I craned my neck to see the Boy Wonder's face in close detail, distracted momentarily by his piercing eyes and his ridiculous Robin Hood goatee."

LOL ::swooooon::::