Reviews for Maybe Someday...
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Good to see a RFO fic where Relena isn't a complete bitch - nicely done there, believable reactions from all of them.
HanaOtaku chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
YEAH! Nice one! I just finished reading Forget Me Not. It was so sad. Well See ya!
Lora Helen chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was really good, i mean it! and i like the quote as well. Just like the last on i read, a story that was very well written, easy to read and easy to understand.

An excelent potrayal of the characters also!

Lora
Makaru Yuli chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
*giggles* God, I love your writing now! _ Your such a great writer, and I must now go write something of my own becuase this has inspired me in a stupid way! Heh, anyhoozle, I loved this (just like all your other fics) and I hope you update 'Making Waves' as soon as you possibly can! *cries* What a horrible cliff hanger! Well, bai, gotta go see my shrink! *insane laughter* heeheeheee...
lil-loud chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
awww that was so sweet, ur gonna make me cry again *wipes half dried eyes* anyway.. sigh.. you make that story sound so real, as if you've really experienced true love before.. well, congradulations... and what you said in the other story was true.. 'it's the kind of love that you can't believe in until you've felt it urself.' or on the lines of that anyway. *sniff sniff* i'm tearing up again, thinking how duo died. *wipes eyes* arigatou for such a nice story
Blue Angel5 chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
Awwww! Kawaii!

I'm glad Heero stayed with Duo, that was nice. _

I love the way you don't stereotype Relena as an obsessed stalker in your stories, I still have to work on that! It's nice to see someone who gives her realistic feelings instead of just a one-track must-have-heero mind.

Well, keep writing and I'll keep reading.
LBx chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
beautiful, touching, cute. i'm at a loss for words. now i'm the one crying over your story ~sniffs~ great work
Erebus chapter 1 . 7/11/2002
Phew! I thought for sure Heero was going to leave Duo for Releena ( I would have chased him with my trusty pan). But that was a truly wanderful song fic I believe it is called. Yes... oh wow. Now I have reviewed everyone of your storys... I think. Ah, if I haven't then I will just have to read them all over again. - See you in the reviews! Ja!
Telpei chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
awww...that was cute!
Moonlit Eyes chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
*sniff* God that was...*wipes away tear* so beautiful and only one word can describe it good enough: KAWAII! -
MinakoChan1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
*grabs her zillionth box of tissues* OHHH! Thank you sooooo much Cobalt! I am SO going to write you a fic now! *nod nod* AHHH! Domo Arigatou minna san! *glomps* This was such a good fic too! Relena was also actually *gasp* willing to let go? _ Awwwwwwwww, I loved this so so so so much. THANK YOU! Now you know though, you can never bug me off, your stuck with me for life now. *wicked laughter*
Nanashichan chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Hi, I loved your story and I also wanted to say that I have used your quote for a story that I wrote titled Task for Valinor. Thank you for allowing people to use it. And please write more soon.
cool shiz chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
That was so beautiful!
Nivella chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
That was beautiful. I really loved how you wrote Relena, as being understanding and mature. I agree, I think that after all she'd been through, I think she'd be a bit more...wise. _ I hope you write more GW fics soon! Moooore 1x2! Yeah! *waves her 1x2 flag* Keep writing! Jaaaaa ne!

Nevs -V
Yaoi Mistress Little Washu chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
I love this fic, it's so cute! And no Relena bashing necessary (mwahaha it could have been nice).