Reviews for Socialization for Angels
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
If I was logged in I'd favourite this, sweet
Flame Ride chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Thank you for this. Really.
I always thought Dean's jump to cutting Cas out was totally unfair considering everything he and Sam have pulled.
I like this version better.
Lorelei'sDream chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awesome characterisation, great story! I really liked where you took this.
Crystia chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Huh. I never thought of it that way. Deal with demons, the Winchester Way. Hm.
currents chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Quite possibley the best story ever written in the history of forever, makes me want to get down on my knees and worship Bobby for all the TRUTH coming out of his mouth. It also makes me re-analyze all of Cas' actions in season 6 a bit more, and wow do I want to write a season 6 fix-it rn

Fabulous, fabulous work.

Always,
Summer
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
SO MANY FEELS
This is brill and I would never be able to tell you wrote it without fully concentrating. :)
Military Mechanic chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
i'm just gonna fave all your stuff now
feyathene chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I appreciated this, though I did feel it was a little hypocritical of Bobby to exclude himself from the condemnations of soul-selling as he'd done it too by this point in the series. Still, I wish this was how that storyline had gone. sigh The end of canon 6 was a total clusterfuck, lol.
jpgFury chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
The way you covered this was great! It fit with the characters really well and I can almost imagine seeing the scene play out on the screen.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
This is kind of beautiful. And totally the way things should've gone.
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I love the line about the stinky bologna. Somehow that was just so very Bobby. I loved this so much. Wish they would have tried something like this in the ACTUAL show. Then again, Dean has always been stubborn.
jolinar-rosha at livejournal chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
THIS. Just, yeah. Because I get their anger, I really do, but it's not like they haven't done similar idiotic things themselves. And yeah, perhaps the angel should have learned from their mistakes, but even though he didn't, he had still pretty much sacrificed everything from them during the Apocalypse-that-wasn't. He deserved their help.

I'm hugging this story and never letting go.
argenttmccall chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
A-freakin-men.

See, why couldn't we just hand this off to Gamble, Singer, and Kripke after that god-awful episode so they could have worked off of this! I would have loved seeing this on my TV instead of the trainwreck they put out the week after.

This made me feel lots better about the finale and i'm hoping that the boys see the light soon and embrace this kind of thinking.

BECAUSE CAS. IS. FAMILY.
lisa chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
While well written, Bobby is way out of character. I understand that they probably were a little hard on Cass, but you wrote Bobby as an abusive character, which he is not. You could of had him explain Cass, while at the same time being sympathetic to Dean.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I loved how you had Bobby use the metaphor of swallowing the bad Bologna for having had to swallow Dean's idjit reasoning's in the past.

And how the wise old hunter let the light of that metaphor slowly surpass Dean's feelings of anger and betrayal and dawn on him as it being his responsibility to accept Cas as family and help him out in-spite of what he did. Same with Sam. Bobby can play those two like a fine fiddle can't he (LOL) Good ol' Bobby, and most times they don't even realize at first that they are being tuned-hehe.

I love how you let Bobby's form of tough love gentle some sense into "his Boys" so that they could shift gears and do the right thing by their friend.