Reviews for My Elphie's wedding
Yelene-ryudream chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Wait...if that's Valerie in the cell, then who's the other Valerie? Please tell me that she isn't Morrible because that would be so EWWWWWWW! Okay, Elphie started to get a little bit of her memory back, and Glinda's trapped in a cell in Southstairs. Great...what now? Chistery couldn't get Fiyero and Valerie out, so I doubt that he can get Glinda out. Valerie (and I still don't like her, even if she isn't the real culprit), for all her magic, still can't get out. Milla might be able to help, if she knew where to look. Here's hoping that they underestimated Glinda and for once, she can save herself, the others and Elphie and STOP THAT WEDDING!
broomvsbubble chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Oh wow! I did not see that twist coming! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
HOLEY MOLEY ROLEY POLEY! That ending was awesome! Totally didn't see that coming!
Definitely can't wait for more now! WOW that was good!
AKI355 chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
hey this is really great! loving the story, update sooonn :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/11/2012
Haha, his name's Chistery dearest ;)

Definitely a good story! Can't wait for the updates!

Ps. VALERIE IS EEEEEEEVIIIIIIIILLLL! I knew there was something fishy about her! From the moment she showed up!
ChapticSymphonyOfDarkness chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Hmm, highly suspicious. Me thinks Val may have erased Elphaba's memories, brainwashed her, or is controlling her...Perhaps to gain full control over Oz and overthrow the Wizard? Great chapter, cant wait for the next update!
Yelene-ryudream chapter 22 . 5/17/2012
It's good to have you back. I missed this story. So my guess is someone (not completely sure who, although I am leaning towards Valerie) has caused Elphaba to have amnesia within the last few weeks. Poor Glinda! First someone knocks her out of the sky and now Elphie can't remember that they made up. But I'm glad Glinda ruined the wedding. Hopefully Glinda can bring Elphie to her senses before it's too late.
ChaoticSymphonyofDarkness chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Whoa, what in Oz is going on here? Loving ur story by the way. Immediately drew me in and I havent been able to stop reading it. Please update soon, this is really good
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Cool. So perhaps well maybe wonderful
Guest chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
OH MY OZ! You were gone a long time! Like, if I counted how long you were it would have been really long! But I'm glad you're back because I still love this story! I really wanna know what happens next! So keep writing!

Please and Thanks
broomvsbubble chapter 22 . 5/14/2012
Haha, Glinda unwittingly ruining the wedding and almost squishing Valerie? Precious! Poor Glinda, though, I hope Elphaba comes to her senses soon!
EvelynBurnheart chapter 21 . 2/2/2012
I would just like to say that I appreciate this story for its creativity, thank you for updating.
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 1/25/2012
Excellent
SapphicAsh chapter 21 . 1/23/2012
What happens next? :)
Micheala chapter 21 . 1/22/2012
Genius Writer of Pure Gelphie Awesomeness... I thought you might have fallen off the face of the Earth! But thank Oz you're back! This is a message to let you know that I am still reading so completion of this story is of vital importance! ;)

Great chapter though...I enjoyed it :)

ps. Remember VITAL! IMPORTANCE! THIS STORY! IS FINISHED!