Reviews for The Consequences of Contradiction
readaholicgirl chapter 1 . 2/18
Your corny tune got me here andI'm far too lazy to click a button and log in while on mobile so we hv this.
Anywhos, this was great. Totally quenched my sudden drarry shipping frenzy.
I NEED DRARRY IN MY LIFE. You don't understand, frick I don't understand this sudden obsession. But whatever, drarry authors benefit my craze.
This really was a great fic. OMG, fake dating turned to real one is a fave trope of mine. Plus i have a weak spot for love-hate relationships...naybe that's why i ship drarry now... eh, oh well who cares WHY i ship it, i just do. Already rec ur story to a friend of mine.
I would love to know harry's plot against hermione though ;)
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 1/20
Oh my goodness, I absolutely loved this to pieces! This is definitely going to be one of my all time favorites for a long long time. I loved everyone's personalities and the interaction between Harry and Draco and omg, devious!Hermione was awesome! I'm on Tumblr and I'm definitely going to add this story to my rec list so that I can re-read it forever. Maybe a sequel one shot? I'd love to see what Harry comes up with as revenge! :D

Lots of love,
Lady DestinyHope
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/5
Dude, THIS WAS FUCKING EPIC. I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. It was too fucking funny, especially when Draco decided to play footies with Ron. Then when Draco's mom wondered when they would give her a grandkid. It was all too funny.

I loved. I loved. I loved. Amazing job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love it!
Adrian chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Super sweet and exciting story.
I loved Harrys song!
Thank you!
Devil Subaru Chan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
ROAR! That was so sweet. Loved it!
giggles-in-july chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
you know, there is only one word for this:

FUCKING

(wait for it...)

AWESOME!

I LOVE this fic so damn much, thanks for sharing 3

Shadow
anon chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Holly shitzu, this is amazingly fun and easy to enjoy... Love. It.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i love it
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG WOW! Hermione is a GENIUS! I totally hadn't seen that coming!
Yamipunky chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I really really loved it!
Myou Matsuro chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was incredibly sweet - I could taste from the very beginning that Draco was harbouring feelings for Harry, and for a bit the charade they were playing was bothering me a bit, but this turned out wonderfully. Harry's so silly and sincere, and I love your little idea about the Aurors in Training homework assignments, and all of the little details in this were very nice. It's too bad there weren't more scenes the the Malfoy tea parties - that was cute.

The moment you mentioned the Maccabees, my mind immediately went to the song "Toothpaste Kisses" haha, so I was pleased to find Harry singing that. They're a great band, and a scheming Hermione is always a pleasure to read. Draco and Harry fit together very well in here without the need for tons of angst, which I liked very much. Awesome!
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
fantastic story
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, /Hermione/.

That was sweet and wonderful and aww, now I want to be in love, too. 3

Great twist on a classic scenario, and Harry stuttering on the radio was just precious. XD
fanfictherapy chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! omg this too sweet! how could you write something so sweet! *-*

best part: jogging part, definitely! XDXDXD