Reviews for Precise Methods
sabbs123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I totally love this story. Longshot is one of my favorite pairings on YJ. I still like Spitfire but it's canon. So they already did that. But I agree with CWTIK. If you write more Longshot I'll be sitting there probably hysterically laughing or awing depending on what you write.
ShoesSOS13 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Haha Roy!
Jennybot19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
OMG that is freaking hilarious! i was trying so hard not to laugh out loud ( considering im in the libary). i hope you keep writing stories especially about roy and Artemis!
winterminch chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
THAT. WAS. AMAZING. Oh my goodness, I was laughing so hard I was brought to tears. If you do more Roy and Artemis, you'll have your biggest fan ever sitting right here with her little RoyArt foam finger and a glass of Orange Soda. Honestly, this was GREAT. :D

-CWITK
bearrose chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Artemis is to funny. Great story, loved it!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Amazing story! Artemis and Roy is one of my favourite Young Justice pairings and this was so well written! Are you going to do more of them? Anyway, really funny story, you got the personalities dead on and I just loved it :D
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I liked it, like really REALLY liked it
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was amazing!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was really adorable!

I like how you capture Roy's pride at having broken away from Ollie, but also show him to be a little lost-not in crimefighting, but in how to handle his old relationships within the context of his new life. Artemis being the one to force him to reconcile the two, and getting to reconcile with him as well was just a bonus.

"I haven't known Ollie as long as you, but he's been good to me."

I liked all of your characterizations, but your Artemis is my favorite. Compassionate in her own way and completely driven; watching her up the game on Roy Joy was hilarious, from the answering machine messages, to the poem, back to the soda, to screwing up his mission. The mission-one I especially liked, because she'd have to have respect for his skills to do it. (And how understated you made it, the emphasis being on the amount of time he'd spent tracking it and his cover getting blown-yeah, his life was in danger, but that was par for the course! Because they're BAMF like that.)

"See ya around."

"I know I better not."

Getting to see the back-and-forth of the story crystallize into antagonistic-yet-friendly banter? Awesomeness.

And even if it was just a tiny part, I like that Dinah and Artemis get along. Hooray, Arrow-fam!
Reina Grayson chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
lol, that was good, epsecially the end. Black Canary and Artemis had a deal, so good.
MidnightRoulette chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Amazing! I really love stories with Roy/ Artemis :) You're an awesome writer and this was a very cute one-shot. You should totally write more fics with them two paired up haha. Keep up the good work!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
AW! *U* This is so stinking adorable! *U* Absolutely awesome! XD Seeing these two interact is so fun, especially when you write them so well! *U* Rock on! Can't wait for more!
non-a-miz chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Genius.
asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjklasd chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hey, I don't mind it being late. It's awesome that you'd think to do it anyway :)

I thought this was great. Loved the nod to "Dance" and the Roy/Artemis interaction. Artemis' answering machine messages all made me crack a smile. Roy Joy Love. I'm glad her meddling eventually paid off and the two Arrows were able to reconcile.

Overall, very well written, as always. Contending for my top 3 out of all your fics, definitely.

Thanks! This was a nice treat to find in my inbox :)
Ash Veran chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love your nickname for Roy. Stroke of genius.