Reviews for A Spoiler You Just Can't Hide
GhostyMcBuster chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
This is a really good story! I'm dying to see what happens next! Please please please! Update soon!
quibilah chapter 8 . 3/22/2012
I just stumbled upon this and I LOVE it! I hope you update soon, the characters are excellent and I really like the back and forths you have between the characters. Can't wait for more!

~Quibilah
thiever chapter 8 . 11/5/2011
I already saw few stories that involving Doctor and River's kid, usually they got a daughter, and your story is the only one I found they got a son. so please do continue, because I'm so curious how this all will turned out, how the Doctor and Asher will do the whole father-son things~

This started really well, with the adventures and mystery on the front that's so Doctor Who. Love this story and waiting for the next chap~
Lupin the 14th chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
This is a real interesting idea! Keep it up!
ketchup chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
wonderful. you have them all down to a tee character and dialogue wise. the plot is fun and intriguing without being sappy! I'm dying to read on. keep going, please! :)
PresidentTheAwesome chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Aww, this is great, please update soon ;)
SerenBex chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Amazing chapter!

Love the River/Doctor dynamic :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
Yay! So glad you've updated :D
SerenBex chapter 7 . 7/29/2011
Hahaha! Rory! I do love him! :P

So everyone knows who everyone is! This could make things interesting!
Symphony In Blue chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Talk about awkward family gatherings. I'm sure neither River nor Asher liked all the talk about their respective conceptions. But it makes for great reading :)
MayFairy chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
okay, loved it, the family reunion was hilarious, the Doctor is very in character and so therefore also hilarious, so WOO! great job, can't wait for more.
Ash-Varnei chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
This was really funny - bit of a twisted family thete for poor Asher. And the ending was really good too - very true to canon. Love the story.
WandaCosmoForever chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I adore this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Yay! cant wait for the next chapter :P
gingerbritishgypsyelf chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
The smell of his childhood in her hair.

Absolutely gorgeous line. Seriously.