Reviews for Dash Away
BamfCaskett chapter 68 . 4/29
Okay so I'm reading this for the second time snd just have to say that because of these stories I'm so in love with the name dash that if I ever have a son that's what I'm naming him!
Very good story PS more castle babies
life's a mystery chapter 100 . 4/7
wow great story! heartwrenching in places but I'm glad they dealt with a lot of issues and came through them
life's a mystery chapter 80 . 4/7
awhh poor Kate struggling with these little family moments!
life's a mystery chapter 69 . 4/6
I like all the inner thoughts portrayed in this chapter and the river analogy was very interesting
life's a mystery chapter 51 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying this story!
satanreilly chapter 100 . 3/23
I just finished this for the second time and I loved it as much this time around as the first. Thank you for spending the time to write the dash pieces!
Great story so far
Very good ,story
Reyhane 41319 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
"You said I put words in your head. But, Castle, you make me speechless."
Wow! Speechless indeed!
Reyhane 41319 chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
Oh, baby monster? wow! I love this! :D
mcobsessed007 chapter 100 . 8/22/2014
I found this story and read the entire thing in a few days! It was awesome! I can't wait to go read the rest of the series!
Guest chapter 94 . 7/12/2014
lion king did NOT have an absent mother
Simon13 chapter 100 . 6/1/2014
This is such an amazing story.

And it comes as a surprise, too. Based on the title, the setup - Caskett with a kid, and on the first chapter, on the fact that it has 100 chapters exactly, I was expecting something much much less... good.

I love how it goes deep. How events only take place over 1 week but the story unfolds over years, the tension building despite the domesticity. How there is a resolution at the end. How the characters develop throughout the story, the relationship develops throughout the story. How real this feels and at the same time how unreal, exactly as a book, a good book should feel unreal and real at the same time.

Thank you for writing this.
Simon13 chapter 55 . 5/31/2014
This is such a beautiful chapter. Thank you.
1,968 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »