Reviews for Dash Away
Wow! A great story!
Outstanding

Perfection

Astonishing

I have just found this series and am slowly reading your stories
They are extraordinary

Perfect Caskett and family

Trude chapter 100 . 11/2/2016
I think I first started reading this story about a year ago but wasn't in the mood to read about stories with children at that time
I did give it another time last week and read the whole thing within about 5 days now
really a wonderful, well thought story that comes along naturally without being forced about its storylines
SeannysMom chapter 100 . 12/23/2015
The rest of the story was as good as the beginning ! I love how the relationship between Kate and Castle evolved over history. They are more at peace with themselves. I'm sad it's over but I know there are more stories about Dash and his family. I will read them with pleasure. Thank you
flowerninja chapter 86 . 12/22/2015
Holy crap, the last part of this chapter. Oh my God. It truly captures everything in their relationship. I'm in awe.
flowerninja chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
I haven't read too far yet, but Dashes behavior makes me think he's autistic. this is how my little brother acts. I love it so far!
SeannysMom chapter 50 . 12/21/2015
Fantastic story ! I read half today and I love it. The relationship between Kate and Castle is very well written. The mother daughter relationship between Kate and Alexis is very interesting. Dash is cute but not easy ! I am eager to read the rest of this story.
H4R64 chapter 100 . 12/13/2015
Can't believe I am only just reading this for the first time! It's a great story, I can't wait to read more. Thank you!
rebecca.crymes chapter 100 . 10/9/2015
I Have loved this story and all their great conversations figuring it all,out - thanks for writing it
Pc104 chapter 64 . 9/27/2015
Because I enjoy your stories so much, I am re-reading Dash. Did you ever write the scene between Kate and her father referenced in chapter 64 of Dash Away? When I read this story before, I did not attend to that paragraph. This time, it spiked my curiousity. I would love to read the interactions as Kate tells her father about her pregnancy in this universe-especially compared to the scene in Misconception. Thanks for sharing your talent.
CKL chapter 100 . 9/21/2015
I loved your story so much. I couldn't wait to get home so I could continue reading it. As a reader I could really feel the love the characters have for each other. Keep writing-you are a very good writer.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Re-starting the series. I love it so much
Hazmatt chapter 100 . 6/9/2015
Amazing story! Absolutely incredible! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional and moving!
BamfCaskett chapter 68 . 4/29/2015
Okay so I'm reading this for the second time snd just have to say that because of these stories I'm so in love with the name dash that if I ever have a son that's what I'm naming him!
1,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »