Reviews for Dash Away
rebecca.crymes chapter 100 . 10/9
I Have loved this story and all their great conversations figuring it all,out - thanks for writing it
Pc104 chapter 64 . 9/27
Because I enjoy your stories so much, I am re-reading Dash. Did you ever write the scene between Kate and her father referenced in chapter 64 of Dash Away? When I read this story before, I did not attend to that paragraph. This time, it spiked my curiousity. I would love to read the interactions as Kate tells her father about her pregnancy in this universe-especially compared to the scene in Misconception. Thanks for sharing your talent.
CKL chapter 100 . 9/21
I loved your story so much. I couldn't wait to get home so I could continue reading it. As a reader I could really feel the love the characters have for each other. Keep writing-you are a very good writer.
Re-starting the series. I love it so much
Hazmatt chapter 100 . 6/9
Amazing story! Absolutely incredible! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional and moving!
BamfCaskett chapter 68 . 4/29
Okay so I'm reading this for the second time snd just have to say that because of these stories I'm so in love with the name dash that if I ever have a son that's what I'm naming him!
Very good story PS more castle babies
life's a mystery chapter 100 . 4/7
wow great story! heartwrenching in places but I'm glad they dealt with a lot of issues and came through them
life's a mystery chapter 80 . 4/7
awhh poor Kate struggling with these little family moments!
life's a mystery chapter 69 . 4/6
I like all the inner thoughts portrayed in this chapter and the river analogy was very interesting
life's a mystery chapter 51 . 4/6
I'm really enjoying this story!
satanreilly chapter 100 . 3/23
I just finished this for the second time and I loved it as much this time around as the first. Thank you for spending the time to write the dash pieces!
Great story so far
Very good ,story
Reyhane 41319 chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
"You said I put words in your head. But, Castle, you make me speechless."
Wow! Speechless indeed!