Reviews for Moving Through a Sinful Past
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
you know you shouldn't speak as if the geass is a curse it was lelouch's greatest weapon, don't disgrace it.
Cheyenne Uchiha chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Update! Update! Update! I love the interaction between lelouch and cc in this story.
Rocketman1728 chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
nice story
107602 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Thank you for the update.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
that was lovely, absolutely lovely. it was certainly worth the wait, but all the same i'd rather not wait again, so if you could update that would let me die happy! (:

C.C. really is a willful little creature, isn't she?
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
good chapter,keep it up
Zero612 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
aww, the only bad thing i see with this story is how slowly the chapters are coming out.
renielle14 chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
its so hard to read when you're in a hurry but anyway i still understand this story and its good update soon
HowlingDark chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
I'm enjoying it so far, you present the characters very well. Keep up the good work :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
pretty good it up
Sacchin chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Amazing! Better than I expected! You portrayed Lelouch excellently! I also love how the plot is coming along! I am curious as to what he is going to do next! :D I'll be looking forward to the next chapters!
Sacchin chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Amazing! The way you used the characters here in the first chapter is very accurate to me! I like it! I will be looking forward to the next chapters! :D
renielle14 chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
yaay an update i wonder what happens now
Lordban chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
A high-quality piece of work here. Please carry on :)
monkey kix ass chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
lol, hormonal lulu. really liked reading what you've written so far. hope you update again soon.