Reviews for The Final Step to the Master Reloaded
Warrior of the Sea chapter 36 . 6/18/2014
I remember being interested in this story a long time ago, but something had driven me away. After reading it again, I remembered what forced me to abandon your great story: the fact that Dawn and Leaf are the true powerhouses in this story. What's pretty unfortunate is that I actually liked this story. Plus, I think the fact that Dawn is the legendary 'chosen one' and with the focus around her, you've driven away a lot of readers who simply wanted a story about Ash training himself to reach the summit. Maybe if you focus the title and Sumatra to something that's more true to the current story than the one it carries, you'd actually gain more viewers.

What I essentially wanted to say is that this is a great story for Dawn fans (or Donphans) but a slight disappointment to Ash fans. Maybe if you focus your title and summary towards attracting more people whose favorite character is Dawn, you could potentially gain the following this story deserves.

Peace out!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
Fuck this fic now, may isnt even listed yet she's part of the romance. Fuck you.
flamex407 chapter 32 . 3/24/2014
yup im not gonna read this story anymore! no offense intended though. it was really good until the bs began like ash/dawn/may. so yeah
imortalglee chapter 36 . 2/7/2014
There is a reason why I haven't reviewed yet and that reason is because I have read the whole thing in the past three to four days. Now that I no longer have another chapter to read (silent tear) I shall give one. Normally I don't review at all but this is one of the best fictions I have read in a while. Your plot lines are well thought out and are at a great speed, your character development is also great. I really like how you are training everybody up and not just making ash overpowered and wiping the floor with everyone like you see in some fictions ( those get boring rather quickly). I also like how you have thought everything out as well as included a great back story to your plot. Overall im glad I read this fiction and I am looking forward to reading you next installment.
Till next time ImortalGlee
pikachewy1 chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
Just finished reading this story and I have to say this is definitely one of the better fan-fictions out there. The internal monologue writing style is also unique and gives a better understanding of each character, though some of the emotional impact is lost at times due to the semi-past tense nature. That and some of the characters, like Ash for example, sound more intelligent and mature than you'd think (that was honestly only an issue at the beginning for obvious reasons, though its easy to forget that these are teenagers we're dealing with sometimes). I particularly liked the plot twist with IT being Missingno, who is almost never used as a villain. I am definitely looking forward to the rest of the story. Lastly, the history for the origin of pokemon in your story actually helped me get past some writer's block of my own (I had trouble finding a good motivation for my villains). Don't worry, I'm not going to use ideas from your story but they did get my creative juices flowing again. So again, thank you and good fortune to you.
Lector Luigi chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
Great!
khan chapter 25 . 11/21/2013
Hm not really sure what to say but hey you want a review I'll give you one, certainly earned at least that for this story. It was one of the better stories I've read in awhile. I liked the shifting first person style, certainly intresting to see everyones perpective, though it was something to get used to. The story seems to be shaping up to be something intresting and I do hope this story is completed someday, never fond of having alot of build up and then the story is never finished. I do find it pathetic your getting flack about your choice of pairings, honestly if they want a story with some other pairing their plenty of other ones (unless you favorite pairing is something really obscure like SabrinaXAsh) Honestly I wonder if people who argue heavily about this will look at theirselves and ask what producive thing I could have done during the time I bitched about the relationship of fictional charecters. Yeah I wish you luck in your writing endeavors.
JZuCuadra chapter 36 . 11/21/2013
Great work, you have just earned yourself a new follower.

I find your ideas rather interesting, and to be a hundred percent honest, I'm actually glad for the different relationship styles that youve incorporated. I read this fanfic in three days, and I honestly cant wait for more.

Finally, I love the humour you add to the story with the narrator/maia segments, it allowsthe story to wind down effectively after being setup with a few cliffies.

Just one more thing, are you planning on incorporating lemons anytime soon? If at all? Just some random questions, and it wont really affect my liking this fanfic. Thank you for your hard work. )
Hikatoshi26 chapter 15 . 11/20/2013
I am loving the story so far. The storytelling is solid and the characterization is pretty spot with good progression. The Contest leaves a little lacking but it is still good. It just doesn't paint a picture in my head I am being told what is happening more than visualizing how it is portrayed (if that makes any sense)
Jake Wolf chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
Well that was interesting. Amazing to see what Dawn can do, and the introduction of legendary rage pokemon was definitely unexpected. Can't wait to see where things go from here.
deadsoldier117 chapter 32 . 10/12/2013
finds nearest team rocket member snaps neck 'crunch' and hangs from tree with sign underneath saying "this what happens if you are in team rocket"! awesome story
deadsoldier117 chapter 26 . 10/11/2013
This is an amazing story. It has quite the different feel but thats not a bad thing. Keep up the good work!
Codeblue455 chapter 34 . 10/4/2013
This is one of the most incredible stories i have read in recent time. I am seriously into it and I have read all 34 chapters (so far) all in one long and very pleasant day. Keep up the good work and i look forward to the rest of this amazing story.
Arkhen chapter 34 . 10/2/2013
hey tell me if i got your hints correctly...

Ash - Rayquaza
Dawn - Mew
May - Ho-Oh
Leaf - Darkrai
Misty - Lugia
Brock - Regigigas
Jake Wolf chapter 34 . 9/30/2013
Interesting story to say the least. I like how you managed to work the different points of view and give the characters a feeling of being alive the show never could. With that said there were minor grammar errors throughout the story like the occasional in instead of on but they never really detracted from the story's over all feeling. I can't wait to see how this continues. That's really all i've got to say, sincerely Jake Wolf