Reviews for Rescues
Lynka Read chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I liked it
Lintilla chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Great story. I have to admit, I teared up at the end.
jen-hi chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Haven't seen much of the eleventh doctor so far but still can get the story background and it still makes sense... Love the story - especially your description of Ianto's emotions and desperation on his journey back. And the perception filter idea was brilliant.

As ever, absolutely adore your style of writing - a little bit abstract and going into or skipping details when not expected. Cool.
cinnamon988 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
I liked this. Very, very, very much :) Thanks for sharing the story.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Wow, what an interesting story! Really really good!
wanda1969 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Yep- "I liked this", however that really doesn't do it justice!

Fabulous and heartbreaking, even if I did cry happily a little at the end.
wellofwisdom79 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Glad to see someone do a Ianto Steven fic. Have had a similar plot bunny in my head for a while now. Maybe this will give me the push to write mine. And I assume the smile is Jack coming to find them?
DarqueQueen7 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I didn't like this - I LOVED THIS! Had me crying like a little girl for the last two chapters! Everyone is home - and Amy and The Doctor are trying to get everyone back to where they belong! Oh...just beyond awesome...love ya, Nan...

Darque
Quiet Time chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Sheer magic, the best kind, the type that heals hearts. Like it? Loved it.
ForestSprite chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I more than liked this. I loved it. Brilliant. You brought tears to my eyes near the end. I somehow missed the 3rd chapter being put up and just finished the last two chapters together and from the moment Ianto started putting it together I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what'd happen next. Lovely. You're such a stellar writer.
deemama66 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
I lOVE this ...!
BitterGrace01 chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Aww, I'm so glad they get a reasonably happy ending. Good story.
kodiakmac chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This made me smile :)
DeliaDee chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This was intense and sad and tragic and, at the end, joyous. And, yes, I liked this.
wellofwisdom79 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011