Reviews for Rescues
Quiet Time chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Totally hooked. I'm hoping that was Jack at the door.
broadwayb chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
looking forward to the conclusion, but you've built the plot beautifully and the characterizations are perfect!
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good start.
Elz Durden chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You remain one of the most brillant writers on here. I love how you strip away the romance and leave a very human story. The characters seem alive and vibrant in your care. Can't wait to read more. Or in other words : I like this.
ForestSprite chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love you so friggen hard. Your stories always turn out to be so fantastic and that you're continuing this from Strays has me on the verge of squeeing.
Spinner Dolphin chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome! I'm so glad you wrote a sequel, this premise just screamed for it. And now I want more, of course. I really enjoyed this. It's just heartbreaking, and quite compelling. Looking forward to the next part!

wellofwisdom79 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Glad to see someone do a Ianto Steven fic. Have had a similar plot bunny in my head for a while now. Maybe this will give me the push to write mine. And I assume the smile is Jack coming to find them?
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Absolutely amazing, and possibly more heartbreaking than the reality of them both having died...

Definitely looking forward to more! And is there a Captain Harkness on the horizon? Or in this case doorstep?
BitterGrace01 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This certainly sounds like the beginning of something interesting. I hope you continue this soon.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3