Reviews for RR02 No
Emma chapter 1 . 9/5
This my friend is a beautiful fanifc and I am going to reread it a hundred times. I love you for the happy ending for the both of them. Thanks Thanks Thanks
cmciyann chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Finally! A ending that rose had chosen "No" !
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
High gallifreyan sounds a but French, no? No wonder he says
allons-y all the time...
FrenzyforEric chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love this but i wish you continued! Wink wink nudge nudge hint hint hint!
SF chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
OK, just now reading this story... and I love it so far! I always thought Rose just kissing the metacrisis was totally out of character for her. It made her suddenly weak after all the tough struggle she had fighting her way back to the Doctor. And I also thought that she would have stood up to the Doctor and fought for him. THAT is in character for her, not just blindly accepting his forced decision. She's a fighter! And I totally had the same idea of the TARDIS agreeing with her and the doors opening! Wow, great minds think alike. Thank you for this. :)
Chris4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I am truly glad I found this story. I was never happy about the way that the Doctor abandoned Rose in the parallel universe with Handy (although I understood it from a realistic standpoint), and your AU is a refreshing take on the whole thing. Nicely done!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
So amazing...
My Beautiful Ending chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
oh, you redid it! how fab. AHA! i wondered about that weird name Rose had, and now it's explained! Wonderful! XD
LaughingChild chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I personally think this is the best Doctor Who fanfic I've read. Very good. Kinda want more.
Meegan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011

Can't describe it but it's brilliant!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
What an amazing BETTER ending hehe
MaryMatthesen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011