Reviews for Forget You: The Silence Song
book-thievery chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Haha love the MOFFAT bit lol
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
KHEH HEH HEH! Hilarity at it's finest! ...Does anyone know if Prisoner Zero was trying to warn the Doctor about the Scilence or is he/she/it part of The Scilence? I'm still confused about that. :(
feelingtwofootsmall chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahahahahahaha. *insert video clip of me laughing until my spine shoots out*

Great job as usual, thanks for sharing xD

O'Foggage
PanicSmiles chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
XD that was just...yeah...
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Heehee...this was my birthday.
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
OH MAI GAWD DAT'S FLIPPIN AMAYZIN!

:D :D :D :D :D

I LOVE!

ROFLMAO! LOL! HAHAHAHA! LAUGH! XD XD XD XD XD

I'm gonna get a bunch of Doctor Who fans together and we're all gonna sing this! :D (If that ever really happens I'll call you...so you better get an agent!) XD
MurderousPen chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I am unashamed to admit that I actually was singing this aloud xD This is brilliant! Pure, unadultered brilliance! You should do more /shifty

"Why (Moffat!)" was the best xD
Shynola chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I have tears. Actual tears of laughter. And it's killing me that I can't be laughing out loud right now, because this was HILARIOUS, but it's late and my family are asleep. Damn.

Seriously though, I loved it. So much. You're extraordinarily talented in many, many ways.

Thank you for brightening my day! :)
writestyle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good for a giggle!
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awesome!

This is hilarious! It seems to keep to the beat of the original song. And oh boy, Forget You, that fits so well! :D lmao Also, "regeneration thirteen," "spoilerific" and all that stuff: brilliant! Someone should, like, sing that and set it to a AMV or something.
Igneous Pride chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Heehee. That was fucking funny. I rofl'd. Well done
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
LOL! Wow, that was immense! Couldn't stop laughing (and yeah, I did sing it aloud. Don't worry, there's no-one in the house to tell me how crazy I am). WELL DONE.