Reviews for Snap Shots: Getting Older
malexfaith chapter 1 . 2/9
That was cool. That was so enjoyable to read. I love it. So detailed. Thanks heaps for sharing
Joan chapter 1 . 1/9
Priceless. I loved it.
shameka chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
How the he'll is this complete
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How funny.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story is so cute! Are you going to do more? I think you really should!:)
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awwwww handing down such staid traditions as gummy bear annihilation...
BladeMaster357 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Cute story. I'm surprised that no one commented on the fact that Alessa's ex-best friend Jenny (daughter of the homophobic woman from Pains) turned out to be a lesbian, even after saying mean things about having two women has parents. Quite the irony. _
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how Alessandra is like a mini Jane and teenJane is like a mini Maura. It's so perfect! xD
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
aww that was sweet!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
love it :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awww, what a sweet, great one shot! Of course most of your stories have me asking for more. Your glimpses into their family lives show us a family we'd all love to have and are slightly envious. And it is perfect that Jane is channeling her mother with her own daughter - just too funny! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you keep dropping into your New Experiences universe.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Note to self: find someone to destroy gummi bears with!
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwww! I want more!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely love these family pieces...Mothery Maura, Jane and Alessa acting like offended teenagers-perfect. Alessa is awesome, the perfect combination of smart-ass and sweet. I don't think they could stop the flirty, bantary, back and forth if they tried...and really who'd want them to try? Jane is so channeling her inner-Angela...hahaha.

"I'll be gone for… three hours. That enough time?".."Just barely," Maura replied, a smirk on her face at her daughter's horrified look.-*snort* Maura can be smart-assy too.

Jane's talk with Alessa was really heart-warming and a well-written parallel to Jane and Maura's relationship. It's a difficult thing to watch your child struggle with something, and not step in to fix it but to let them figure it out on their own. Kudos to Jane & Muara for just being there for support for both girls...Jane's gonna run a marathon for Ally is she'll stop crying, isn't that familiar? :)

The lead up to the gummy bear destruction was great. Jane, the friend, being just like Maura, awesome... I really enjoy these snapshots, they're amazing.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ooh I'd definitely like to see more of this. More Jane/Maura and the start of Ally/teenJane?