Reviews for Snap Shots: Getting Older
shameka chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
How the he'll is this complete
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
How funny.
Emma chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This story is so cute! Are you going to do more? I think you really should!:)
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awwwww handing down such staid traditions as gummy bear annihilation...
BladeMaster357 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Cute story. I'm surprised that no one commented on the fact that Alessa's ex-best friend Jenny (daughter of the homophobic woman from Pains) turned out to be a lesbian, even after saying mean things about having two women has parents. Quite the irony. _
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I love how Alessandra is like a mini Jane and teenJane is like a mini Maura. It's so perfect! xD
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
aww that was sweet!
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
love it :)
Swishla chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awww, what a sweet, great one shot! Of course most of your stories have me asking for more. Your glimpses into their family lives show us a family we'd all love to have and are slightly envious. And it is perfect that Jane is channeling her mother with her own daughter - just too funny! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you keep dropping into your New Experiences universe.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Note to self: find someone to destroy gummi bears with!
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Awwww! I want more!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I absolutely love these family pieces...Mothery Maura, Jane and Alessa acting like offended teenagers-perfect. Alessa is awesome, the perfect combination of smart-ass and sweet. I don't think they could stop the flirty, bantary, back and forth if they tried...and really who'd want them to try? Jane is so channeling her inner-Angela...hahaha.

"I'll be gone for… three hours. That enough time?".."Just barely," Maura replied, a smirk on her face at her daughter's horrified look.-*snort* Maura can be smart-assy too.

Jane's talk with Alessa was really heart-warming and a well-written parallel to Jane and Maura's relationship. It's a difficult thing to watch your child struggle with something, and not step in to fix it but to let them figure it out on their own. Kudos to Jane & Muara for just being there for support for both girls...Jane's gonna run a marathon for Ally is she'll stop crying, isn't that familiar? :)

The lead up to the gummy bear destruction was great. Jane, the friend, being just like Maura, awesome... I really enjoy these snapshots, they're amazing.
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Ooh I'd definitely like to see more of this. More Jane/Maura and the start of Ally/teenJane?
worstliarever chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
heh! That was cute. I was a little confused with jane and jane, but i got there in the end. I like the idea that Jane and Maura age watching Ally go through a similar thing than they did.
I wan2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hah, it's Maura and Jane as adolescents! History may be repeating itself and if Alessandra is anything like her mother (Jane) then she's going to give the kids teasing her and her friend Jane an absolute 'what for..?' scenario.. :D