Reviews for Off Limits
Sequel
GingershotaTed chapter 16 . 12/7/2016
Jesus fuck why you gotta make JJ seem like such a bitch
HaleyAlex2013 chapter 62 . 1/28/2015
Love it.
lizzabet chapter 62 . 5/19/2012
I can't believe I actually read this through and liked it! I usually hate romantic stories, but I decided to try this one out because I love Emily/OC. Then I saw that it was over 200k words long and I thought that I would probably only read a couple of chapters and then get bored, obviously I didn't. I think that's because it started so good with the readers all knowing that she was dating JJ's brother and it was super funny reading about all the times she described their sex life and making JJ find this mysterious man hot. Then I wanted to get to the part where she found out so I kept on reading and then when she'd found out and made Emily choose I wanted to know if she would ever get back with James. Then she got pregnant and kidnapped and I love those kinds of stories so I kept on reading. Then they got back together and I was just stuck. I wanted to rea about their baby and see where their relationship was going. I really, really loved James! Then Jacob came along and I couldn't put my ipod away. And then I finished it all. So it was a surprisingly great story! My favourite parts was the beginning when JJ hadn't yet found out that it was James, then when she was a meanie. But my others favourites, because that's the kind of stories I usually read, was the kidnapping part and the Jacob thing:)

Oh and I don't think I've ever written a review this long. You should feel honoured;) Anyway, it was a great story. It must have been if you got a girl who only likes crime, horror and suspense to read a 200k romantic story;)
Ladies Of CM chapter 62 . 5/15/2012
I love your fic until chapter 60! I'm sorry but I do not like the couple JJ / Hotch! Apart from that, your fic is great! Mostly JJ passes for a crazy and love it! The relationship between Em and Jay is great! Great story!
lizzabet chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
I loved this chapter! I've waited for this so long! I think she is actually understandable, I wouldn't want my friend with my brother but I wouldn't make my friend choose:) I'm gonna continue now!:)
ttandme69 chapter 62 . 4/7/2012
Loved James...loved the family he created with Emily. Did not like the fact that Emily was a little wishy-washy and could not handle Jacob better than written. Hated Jacob! Loved the fact that JJ & Aaron got together and the family they created. Believe me we New Orleanian's do not speak like TV portrays. Will's accent was so bad! thanks for all of the hard work...Lisa
KatelynRoxUrSox chapter 28 . 12/18/2011
yay! together33333333
KatelynRoxUrSox chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
oh my god sooo sad! i'm ballinG! but this is amazing!
KatelynRoxUrSox chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
omg this is soo amazing. i've read 21 whole chapters so quickly cuz this is amazing. i'm gonna keep reading now!:)
Guest chapter 53 . 10/12/2011
after reading this, im wondering if you're gay. are you gay? you seem gay
jayje15 chapter 62 . 9/17/2011
omg james is so hot just because i amagined him plus hes sweet loved the story jayje out:p
n0t-a-thing chapter 62 . 8/27/2011
I have to say; I've read this story from the first chapter and I love it! everytime I got an update nothing else would be done until I'd read it. some parts were slightly out of character but that's what made the story :)

I loved James and I thought the whole relationship with Emily was amazing. I an honestly say I cried over the part where they broke up... and I loved the hairdryer bit; I laughed for ages after I read that... pretty strange looks from my parents, but yeah. all in all I loved it! :):):)
Jess chapter 62 . 8/25/2011
I think I made very clear the parts that I detested but the fact that I kept ready more meant that I obviously liked something that something was James and Emily dynamics and I loved the original plot idea. This was a good try for a story the original idea was good but like I've said the drifting of the plot so much was horrible and I'll admit the whole JJ/ Hotch thing was soooooo bad. I mean that just went even more against things but thats enough of my 'mean' reviews.
Criminal4Minds chapter 62 . 8/25/2011
Best stroy on fanfic. I love James. His character makes you wonder if guys are really out there. My favourite part was from chapter 1 to 62. haha. I especially like it when, JJ wouldn't let Emily date James. it was the whole speach in the rain. adorable. thanks again. keep writing.