Reviews for Off Limits
Jemmy chapter 55 . 7/30/2011
For nearly four weeks I hadn't read any of this story. It was killing me because I have become addicted to this story. Anyway, with angst, it usually goes two ways; either it was horrible or you totally nail it. You, totally NAILED it. (Well I thought so anyway) Wow. The Hen party was just awesome. I laughed for pretty much the whole part. And Jennifer saying JayJay was too cute. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. This, by far, is my favourite fan fiction story of all time and will probably always will be. I seriously wish this was in the next season. Oh & I liked Emily's bangs.
sweber22 chapter 55 . 7/29/2011
Aww what was the real toast?
ladybugsmomma chapter 55 . 7/29/2011
Totally loved this chapter! Jenny is one now! It seems like yesterday we were reading that she was born! Time flies! I can't wait to see how the wedding goes! Keep up the great work!
Sapphiredark chapter 55 . 7/29/2011
The Wedding is next!yayyy i LMAO at the grandchild part XD
calzonaobessed chapter 55 . 7/29/2011
Wedding! Yeah we r almost there.

Good job
calzonaobessed chapter 54 . 7/28/2011
Ok your are right it was not an important chapter but it was the most funniest ever. I could actually feel their pain. I've been there, and my hubby made me cut the grass to burn off the alcohol. Ohhhhhh the pain!

Great job anyways!
sweber22 chapter 54 . 7/27/2011
Awww great job!
ladybugsmomma chapter 54 . 7/27/2011
Aw, the poor guys! That will teach them to drink so much or to let Garcia ever order their drinks for them again! I can't wait to read more!
crazyobsession101 chapter 54 . 7/27/2011
LOL at the four of them getting killer hangovers! Love how Garcia made their day even worse. (:
Criminal4Minds chapter 54 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter, hope the next chapter is longer.

PS. stop listening toParamore.

:) you rock keep up the good work
Sapphiredark chapter 54 . 7/27/2011
It was still a fantabulous chapter to me lol James is soo caring. i want someone just him.
Criminal4Minds chapter 53 . 7/25/2011
great job, hope for a quick great new chapter.
calzonaobessed chapter 53 . 7/24/2011
Hilarious! I can't believe Garcia and JJ were able to bully nigh into wearing and doing half if what they did. I really thought something "nasty";) was going to happen with JJ and Em when JJ pulled her panties off. That was a great chapter
de chapter 53 . 7/23/2011
can u make the next chapter where emily is still drunk, its kind of funny :)
Guest chapter 53 . 7/23/2011
I have a picture from Vegas with a penis veil. Instead of having flowers all down it, it had tiny peni (the plural of penis because penises has always sounded awkward to me) . My best friend ran down the strip after the bride to be. Good time.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »