Reviews for Devilishly Divine
Black Kaitou chapter 1 . 1/18
This was intresting, kinda... strange.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I honestly still don't understand what happened!

but this is Entertaining! so I let it slip for a moment...

until someone can tell me what just happened.
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Er ... Can I have another chapter? Please?
TheHeroicAmerica chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Welcome to the dark side, we've been expecting you...

Oh, how I love this plot!
Vatimiss chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love reading weird US so thanks for the link! Great story!
Akilha chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
What does it mean when I enjoy this too much? I personally love this and would like to see more but if you done...-shrugs- eh...I personally have been toying with America is the jersey devil for awhile now...no one knows the lovable creature more then an American~ if I ever do write my idea down here then I'll give credit where its due~ Chaio~
vampiregirl878 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Nice~ please continue
GoujuShouri chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You know, if you have a fucked up mind for writing this,what does reading and enjoying it make me?:D
LostDonut chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Interesting idea )

I love how its still somewhat canon XD

can't wait to read more~
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I... don't get the ending at all. So was the Jersey Devil evil or no?
foreversnowynights chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Yay! Jersey Devil! I know about that! (thank god for my myth/legend fetish or I'd never understand this)

Are you going to write more for this? Or have you written more fanfictions using myths/legends or are you gonna write more?
atomiclollipops chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
i guess since you say this idea was fucked up i guess i am too because i liked it :)
Hindre chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I hope you plan to continue, I didn't check to see if this was listed as completed or not, but I really enjoyed it a bunch. I liked how most things weren't said straight out leaving an air of mystery to it, though I'm still a little confused/ pondering what exactly happened. Great job! :)
Stormcloudishone chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is incredibly weird. But also good. XD I applaud you. I love protective!Father America. And the whole idea is original and awesome. Keep dragging dark amazingness of this caliber from the recesses of your brain and you'll have a definite fan. :)
Aremselle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Short but good. I got a bit confused with the POV switches but all in all, a good read.