Reviews for But I Always Will
The Imitation Wizard chapter 1 . 12/26/2018
Beautiful story! I almost cried! Bravo!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was the most amazing story about them! I wish this happened in the show, it would just make me love it so much more. Delena forever! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
beautiful :')
mabscifiromantic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I've never thought about the meaning of that look at the cemetery. This is a good way to make it work.
HenryCavillLove32 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow! What a truly beautiful heart breaking story. You are an amazing writer! I can't wait to read more great stories from you :-)
Erin Salvatore chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Lovely. :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
really cute! i loved it
sierralim91 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Gah. My sincerest apologies, I submitted a review for your story "This Dance Will Last Us Forever" but that was actually meant for this story "But I Always Will"! I can go on and on about how beautiful and stunningly captivating this story is.

And for that matter, your three TVD stories so far are AMAZING. You need to keep going on and writing! :) Great job.
medium.cool chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
love your stories!
xXGoldie12Xx chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was AMAZING!
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my god. I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING

TO WRITE IN ALL CAPS! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! OH MY GOD I JUST ABOUT CRIED WHEN ELENA WAS LIKE ' I CAN'T LOSE YOU DAMON' I SCREAMED

IN MY HEAD ' YOU WILL LOSE HIM BECAUSE OF THE WEREWOLF BITE THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT! GAHHHHH!
biffy428 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
beautiful!
LokYa chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
thanks for this o/s. it is beautiful and totally belivable. Sadly it isn't in the show!
niadk chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was so beautiful. thank you
Drama chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It was very good, sad, but the situation is sad itself. I liked it.