Reviews for Digimon Adventure Remix 02
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 20 . 10/2/2017
Ugh, the Dark Ocean is the worst, it feels like a horror game and they've been there for four days now. D:
It really sucks that I thought the light glowing was a triumphant moment, but it just ended up leading to the Dark Ocean.
(On the bright side, I think Kari's vision meant that Davis would fall alone and be stuck there forever, possible, so at least in this situation those visions Kari and Tai are having may help find them)
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 19 . 10/2/2017
Oh. That's a bad sign.
Wonder how the fog is doing that? It's an illusion fog of darkness...probably. And it's cold.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 11 . 10/2/2017
While Matt is correct in the idea that Yolei should try to understand her sibling's motives, he should realize that families can be toxic and there is genuine bullying and hate between siblings and not every family would be just great if you understood their reasoning. There is such a thing as emotional abuse from family, especially if they are belittling you and your confidence constantly. But I'm sure her family isn't that bad, they are being jerks and not hanging out with their youngest sibling.
(Let's not talk about the Narcissist parents that need to be left like an abusive date, people are not grateful for that kind of family)
There are two sides to every story, Matt and Mimi, and while I'll concede that Yolei should try to understand her siblings, sometimes your blood family can be abusive and you need to get away from them.
(But yeah, I have a good family and I don't know what abuse is like, but man, Matt, not all families are like you two and ungrateful)

"All I wanted in life was the spend time with them, to talk to them, to get to know them..."
To...emphatize with them? *Lenny face*
FalcoHeart chapter 20 . 6/24/2017
Love this fanfiction soo much! Why? Well, because my favourite character-Davis Motomiya become a main character in here and Daikari as well. Plus, humor, action, sweet and more genres can be found inside this fanfic. Thank you so much for create this story although it isn't complete yet.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/2/2017
Man this story is shaping up nicely can't wait to see what you do for Davis and Cody's ultimates and Megas.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2017
What is your DeviantArt name I want to see the crests but I can't find you :(
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2017
I know I'm really late but is it something like honesty for yolei trust for Cody and loyalty for Davis also great story so far can't wait to read the rest. And WarBeemon sounds infinitely cooler than JewelBeemon .
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 20 . 3/22/2016
I love to see Hikari get tested/tempted by the Dark Ocean/Dagomon.
Laura chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
Hello? Earth to Angel? Hi, I started reading this story Sunday and now I've gotten to this chapter. You're an amazing writer! I am still drowning in my feels as it is. I noticed you have not updated since May of last year so, not to pressure you, but I want more! We all want more! I know you have big plans for this story in the later parts of the plot. Please tell me you are still working on it. Please please please update soon! What is next in store for our beloved Digidestined? P.S. This is the first Digimon fanfic story I've ever read besides one shots, and those one shots were yours on Tumblr!
Aarik Wrath chapter 20 . 10/14/2014
Just remembered you're complaints earlier about the evolution problems with Armadimon and hawkmon.

Wikimon has a much more comprehensive list of evolutions, you may have better luck there, as far as lines go.
piccolaamica chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
appearance the next chapters in the history

please soon

? please
Ander Arias chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
After I saw this story on the TVTropes fanfic recommendation page,I've been reading it for the past days, and boy it's awesome! It makes me a bit sad to see that the last update was more than a year ago and that I won't see how this wonderful story will continue, but so far I enjoyed a lot what I saw.

The characters were great. They felt so alive, and their personalities are pretty close to canon, but you go even further and developed them a bit more. None of the lines feel interchangeable, and you set up a lot of interactions that were never explored in canon. BTW, I love all the Davis/Kari moments :)

This was indeed much better than the actual 02. Some people asked for the lack of armor digievolution, but honestly I don't miss them, the good old digievolutions should be more than enough for everybody.

By the way, this "Dark Ones"...since they're seven, it's possible that they're the Seven Demon Lords?

All what's left to say is that I hope that one day you regain the motivation and the inspiration to continue this amazing piece of literature :)
makeyourlifehappy chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
great story! hope you update soon!
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
Well, so far it seems better written out then the original 02.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow, what a wierd nightmare, I wonder what this guy could be? Devimonrelated perhaps? The wings shadowy figure and red eyes are reminiscent of him, but he was defeated ages ago, so it can't be him, and Agumon wouldn't be scared, so what isgoing on here?