Reviews for The Rifts that Naruto Trips
mavs7073 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Now I really like your stories, i have a few issues but like you said their your stories but I really wish you would stop republishing stories without an update. i can guess why you do it to show new viewers all that you have but please try to have an update following after these reminders please. That would be appreciated.
Riotstarter1214 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Awesome story.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Awesome. Man, Naruto is one lucky bastard. So Chode sold to Naruto the ship and its crew huh? Can't say I'm surprised, considerig his character. Didn't think he'd give up Six though. But if you ask me she's better off with Naruto. So is Chode just a guest character thats going to appear from time to time or is going to be part of the main cast? And lastly, are future eposodes going to play out differently with Naruto as Captain or the same as the show?
Jrf Steel chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Never have I come across a crossover fic like this and trippping the rift was funny as hell. I hope you have big plans for this.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is shaping up to be a wierd and hilarious story. I'm curious as to how this will all be going down in the next chapter but besides me just saying how hilarious this was I'm not that good when commenting on comedy, sorry. Oh, and Naruto will never find me, ever. There are very few things I'm good at but ironically enough, running and hiding are two of those things, as seen in my un-natural hide and seek prowess. ((I've never been found!))
Sharkteeth chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
great start for this story, i definetly want to see where it goes...pleeasse don't stop writting this
Riotstarter1214 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Love it
Sharkteeth chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Please for all that is holy continue this fic.
Terror of Death Skieth chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loving it I love that show. But I just got brink the game lol happy birthday
scryed chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
please make another chapter this seems like an interesting story you have started.
redbatt09 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Update soon dude! and why not start the next chapter with a lemon?
lemonefan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my god, I've waited years for one to come out. Thank you so much, looking forward to this story.
rebew chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
vampires, happy birthday
Fox Boss chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha, I love Tripping the Rift.