Reviews for Just a Stage Kiss
Warkitty chapter 20 . 4/10
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I think you portrayed their feelings towards each other brilliantly in this chapter. It's actually become one of my favorite dialogues throughout the story!
QuMab chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
I love this story! I can't explain my feeling. Just ... Wonderful! Thank you!
Genevieve chapter 16 . 8/25/2014
This perfection of a story you wrote will be the reason why Imma make an account on this website so I can favorite or heart the shit out of your story. This story is genius. I fall deeper in love with it by each word I read. I especially love this chapter because of how jade said "kiss me" at the end. Definitely the best Jori fan fiction ever! Thanks for writing this story and making my day a lot better. Love ya 3
lemon-rind chapter 20 . 8/6/2014
Good job on this. I had a blast following along.
Yoitstheshiznit chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Good job :)
Katy A. Awkward chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
This is definitely one of my most favorite stories so far! I giggled like an idiot at some parts at others i let estranged gasps. Thank you for writing this story! Your definitely a writer to look forward to! :P Stay awesome!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
i was sh*tting brix when beck saw them why beck whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?! u BAKA
FosterStinson chapter 14 . 6/8/2014
I am really loving this! I'd love to see more Jori fanfics from you
Nyx Sigma ZERO chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
Dat FIC BRO!, I LOVED IT , I was searching for one like that, it was just PERFECT!
A Nobody chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
M so happi!
I know nobody cares

- A Nobody
PrimeWhoLockian chapter 20 . 1/23/2014
This was amazing, like fantastic, brilliant, amazing. It's writers like you who give me feels :P But again amazing story, good work!
Nayas-Wankys chapter 20 . 1/13/2014
Amazing, read it all in one day! Love this story!
kendall chapter 10 . 1/12/2014