Reviews for Just a Stage Kiss
me chapter 1 . 2/24
ooooooh interesting
MysticalObscurity chapter 1 . 1/16
Also: I hated putting labels on myself; I'm not a damn soup can' had me screaming in agreement. Thank you for that as well.
MysticalObscurity chapter 20 . 1/16
I know this is late, but I've just recently rewatched Victorious and become a part of the Jori ship, so this is also my first Victorious fanfiction I've read and I must say: your writing was spot on. You wrote them so in character I could picture every scene and the way they would say it. I really liked the storyline and some of the things you wrote either left me crying or fangirling. I already know that I will reread this fanfiction far too often. So thank you for the amazing content you have created and for sharing it online. I hope you still write today and enjoy it. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
'ssodpkmb/b;d,pe,e,ele,te,eoe,goe,ge,ge,g[eoe,eo,e-otemewmiw
skull chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
Good day

I just thought I'd say few worlds in what iv read so far.
1. Let me say iv never read a Victorious fanfic befor. With that in mine , I was looking though victorious fanfic the other day and when I seen this and after looking at it, I jumped on it

2. I pick this one because I can easily see the start happen. Stage kissen is very important part in filming.

3. I like how you have manage to keep everyone in character and especially cat. She is easily the best friend of both jade and Tori. So seeing her as the helping hand is very fun.

4. The way you have done jade and tori is spot on. If I did know any better, I'd say I was reading a script for a brand new episodes I'm Victorious. You done such a god job from the start oh the filling coming to light to the kisses to the brake up to there 1st date.

I can wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
VBJTDEPT chapter 20 . 12/9/2016
Gracias por tu fic, m gustó mucho!
ross love chapter 20 . 9/23/2016
amazing
Sebastian revelo chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Im starting to think both tori and jade like each other.
Sebastian revelo chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Its crazy to think that tori might have a crush on jade, but its possible.
Sebastian revelo chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Hmm. Very interesting. Lets see what happens next.
August strong chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
My first jori story i have ever read good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
This is still my favourite and most memorable Jori fic. I always come back to this and re-read. Wish you'd write more, all your fics are wonderful
Morgan chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
Soo cute
Guest chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
Trina is so wonderful in this story! I really liked her character on the show - the Chicago Musical had me laughing like a maniac! Thanks for this great story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2015
Love your story! Can't wait for more!