Reviews for Bread of life
Killerbee77 chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Look you need to continue this! It's good, I'm waiting here!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Nuuuuuuuuu! Just when it was getting to that part...
linkhyrule5 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Haaaa, If only it were so easy, Kyouko.

Also, I am now imagining the Witches' collective reaction to Episode 12.

I mean, really. In this version, Madoka's got a whopping "thousand years" worth of looped universes of karma. Even if she can't quite unhappen every Witch in existence, she's still a powerful and genuinely benevolent Voyager (Creator? She does make the PM afterlife according to Urobuchi...) who will be /somewhat annoyed/ at the other Witches' habits.
StarDustX chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
That ending TT
Daiseytherabbit chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Pllllwwweeeeaaaassssseeee continue this getting interesting other than that i love it
insane-silentium chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
I really love this story and the way you captured Kyouko's personality. She is one of my favorite character.

Also, this chapter was emotional, and I think I was about to cry. Good job.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Good three chapters
Sayakami chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Although this hasn't been updated in quite awhile, I'm still hoping there's going to be more chapters. Madoka Magica & Umineko forever!
Andmeuths chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
This is amazing! Are you going to continue on with it?

Yes , cliche review 1000245463 of an excellent piece of fanfiction. But at this stage , there's not much else other than very well polished set-up.
Keith00919 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
It's Great! keep up the goodwork! don't forget check the spellings.
Ryou VeRua chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Ah, this is interesting! I was pretty curious to see if there would be a crossover of these two

... Out of curiosity, why did you mark 'Siesta 410' as the other character?
Danny-Buoy chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I just finished Umineko like 5 minutes ago (Watched Puella Magi as it aired) and I thought the exact same thing while watching Umineko! They both have time repeating itself and witches, and I was thinking of writing a fic myself, but before I'd start, I decided to see if one already existed and a masterpiece was already there!

I'm just a bit curious about why you picked Sakura of all the Puella Magi you could choose. :)

But other than that this is a great fic and I can't wait to read what else you will write. :)
StoppingMotors chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Oh this is a beautiful exploration of Kyouko's character. I don't know crap about Umineko but Kyouko's thoughts just ring so true it hurts. Dayam. Good work!
Like a Snowflake chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
"Kyouko is a cynical self-obsessed bitch again, and all is well with the world." Of course. XD

What did you mean when you said "running your mouth"?

And it's funny, as soon as you said "Aiko" I thought of Aiko Takada from Elfen Lied...so depressing...And I haven't finished Puella Magi, so is her sister's name really Aiko or is that just fanfiction?
Like a Snowflake chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
My god Renahhchen! I had nearly lost all hope that ANYONE had seen the similarities between Akemi and Rika and Bernkastel and the time loop and how they wanted to save their friends by resetting time over and over again! And the dresses in Puella Magi and Umineko...and the fact that Puella Magi, Higurashi, and Umineko all deal with cute characters and dark themes...all I can say is THANK YOU! XD

btw the last line needs the word "taste".