Reviews for The Way of Things
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Well done! I can totally see Ryu and Hayato dancing around each other for years only to realize what's between them during some fight. And Tsuchiya is awesome as a dotting father!
Another Anonymous Annoyance chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very Good!
Kapwing chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Hi ! I just wanted to say this is probably the best Gokusen fic I've ever read. So yeah congratulations. The characters are about perfect, and there's nothing of everything I hate in Ryu/Hayato fics usually ( super weak Ryu, victim Ryu, super cheesy everything etc. ) and it's written very well, and also the way you chose to tell the story ( i.e started with Tsuchi's ) is great. Everything is great. I read it for the first time yesterday and well I'm starting to re-read it now. Anyway, it's really good, and I love it, and there are not many fics I feel like I will re-read many times again, but I feel this way about this one which is good. ( I have no talent for reviews. )
epitaphed chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
How the heck is this not getting more reviews! Loved it to tad little bits and props for never leaving out the whole gang and for taking this on Tsuchi's POV of all people. It fits, somehow. Thank you, this was an amazing read! :)
HEARTxOFxTHExSTORM chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This story is beyond fantastic. You totally nailed each character's voice. This is probably one of the best things I've read on this site. Amazing job!
cidane chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
so so so so so cute! i loved it REALLYY! you're a good writer!
Ruthaer chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Fantastic. Absolutely freaking fantastic, and the best story I've read in a long time, fanfiction or otherwise. Can't really say anything more than that without it being superfluous, right? Promise to keep on writing!
Iseria4 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I have to admit it: It has been way too long since I went through the Gokusen sources.

Proof: I am wondering who the heck half the guys are. '

Other than that... well, it's brilliant. _

Thank you.
seaweed chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Admittedly the best gokusen fanfiction I have read! You have kept everyone in character (at least as much as their adult selves allow), the story went fluetly and smoothly from one scene to the next, the dialogue was interesting and the plot simple but very well preented and the perspective, although it looked weird at the begining, fits to its type relly nicely. Thank you very much for sharing!
Jensam chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is a beautiful thing that deserves far more praise than I can manage to articulate. XDDDD Seriously. I am not kidding. This is probably the best Gokusen 2 fanfic I have ever read in my entire life. It's well written, well paced, the dialogue is perfect, it doesn't drag on, it gives the reader just enough of everyone, and it's real. It rings true to all the characters, especially Hayato and Ryu. The sequence of events that transpires-. It's really perfect.

Thank you so much for the great read. I really enjoyed it.
Renn chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This, yet again, is an awesome fic. Pure awesome awesomeness, really! Thanks so much for shring! :)
tangerinedream01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm not really into these kinds of pairings. I usually don't read these kinds of stories, even though they feature my favorite characters. Oh well, that was just my opinion..

This is the first ever of this kind I read. And I really really liked it. The flow of the story and the way it was told is simply GREAT. You're such a awesome writer that you inspire me to think of good stories to write.

Oh well, I'll be looking forward to your writings. :D
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is by far the most beautiful HayatoXRyu fic I've ever read. You didn't fudge the details, as far as I could tell (I watched Gokusen 2 nearly 3 years ago O.o), and the way you described Take's hair was just epic. Lovely characterization! Tsuchiya being thoroughly whipped was absolutely adorable, as was Take's sudden promotion to being the omnipotent mystic in their group. Slow-on-the-uptake Hyuuga was amusing too.

I really liked the way you wrote Tsuchiya's feel-good romcom love story as an intro to Hayato and Ryu's much more convoluted path. The whole future set-up - their careers, the girlfriends - was very believable. All in all, I was glued to this fic all the way from beginning to end and enjoyed every moment I spent reading it.

You amazing writer, you.