Reviews for Don't Be Still
TheBubbleBee chapter 1 . 4/13
Lovely story, I really like the fics where we can see Ron care this much for Harry. Well written as well

I'd like to imagine that Harry does the same with Ron, perhaps he waits until Ron is asleep (in the evening), and the reason he doeant completely shut his door is for it to be easier for Harry to watch Ron
TheaMama chapter 1 . 10/4/2023
Oh, how sweet, sad, pitiful and brilliant this is, Ron is perfection, destined to be a dad. Very well done story and I love that there is an acknowledgement that Hermione knows about this, accepts it as Ron being Ron and he can appreciate that about her. Harry must know he checks on him too - that's so sweet, friends like Ron are RARE.
RHr4eva chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
I am absolutely speechless...its PERFECT
ultimatejalebi chapter 1 . 9/1/2019
Touching.
melove167 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
Very beautifully written. Thank you.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Wow, beautiful friendship. Reminds me why I love Ron so much.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
wow
so-its-now-or-never-isn't-it chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this! So great.
Robin' Lane chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I added this story to my To-Read List a long time ago. Had I known you were such a fine and talented writer, I would have read it sooner. Honestly, your writing has that... I don't know how to call it.. It is much decorated but in an elegant way and to a moderate state. In other, simpler words, perfect (provided that the words seem to be running out of my head today). Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Now I'm off to delight on the rest of your stories. Nox
thesecondshelf chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I absolutely love the relationship between these three characters, and I've searched for words to describe it for years. It turns out I don't need to though - you've already found them.

"Someone drew a circle around the three of us and called it everything. I don't know which one of us it was, or if we'd all done it together."

How beautiful. Lovely piece!

-tss
wingedthing chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I know this was published a few months ago, but I stumbled upon it and felt compelled to review. This is one of the most beautiful one-shots I've ever read on fanfic. You've managed to create such strong emotion with your words, about something very real, which is always implied in the books but never explored. I also love the way you write descriptions, for example comparing the room in the burrow to an old friend. The one and only criticism I have to offer is the first sentence in an early paragraph: '...her legs tangled up with mine, and I slip out of bed...' - I just feel that slipping out of a bed when your legs are tangled would be a tricky feat, but other than this the whole piece flowed beautifully.

Also, if you enjoy writing Harry Potter fan fiction, you might be interested in online roleplay sites based on JK's books. I write at one called Rocky Mountain International. It's good fun and an excellent outlet for creativity. Plus our community is very friendly and I'm sure you'll find it enjoyable. If you have a chance, check out the link on my profile or Google RMI magic. We'd love to have a writer like yourself on board.

xx wingedthing xx
DogwoodTreesAndBumblebees chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really liked this.

Id love to see the same theme from the point of view of others.

I think that could be interesting )

lovely fic
alreadylonggone chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I really like this. It taps into those weird human fears that people have and the way they deal with them. Great job.
saraper chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
"Someone drew a circle around the three of us and called it everything." I can not express how perfect that line is. It somehow really touched me. I have never before seen someone write about their friendship like you do and I absolutely love it.
krynn chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Amazing story! Very touching.