Reviews for Slughorn's Christmas Party
2nameless2write chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
Awwww... soooo cute those two. This sotry is amazing, thanks for writing. ;)
InkWeaverabc chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
That kiss was much better than the film one :P very nice conclusion. Well done, I enjoyed this fic a lot! :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I think it's a bit odd that the party's only been going for five minutes or so and already people are drunk or doing slow dances but apart from that it's great. The references to the yule ball especially.
InkWeaverabc chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
BLESS. SO CUTE. I hate it when people say ron is stupid. He's not! Hermiome knows it! Ahh, i love this chapter they are adorable!
InkWeaverabc chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
Aw, i really liked this chapter! Though why hermione ended up in detention i cannot imagine! Still. Trying very hard not to laugh at mcgonagall's parting shot, though. I kniw this isnt that kind of fic, but still xD very cute interaction :)
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I love that idea! That the reason they argue is because otherwise they'd have to actually face up to the fact that they're head over heals for each other... I like this fic :)
F Maurice chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Very good.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Oh, my goodness. Ron's flustered and Hermione's exasperated. I hope they have a nice evening in spite of it.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Funny. Harry won those games and Ron didn't realize? The bloke has it bad. :)
F Maurice chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Funny.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Good. I'd like to see where this goes.
HalfASlug chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I love the kiss with Hermione just grabbing him at the end. Perfect level of romance and awkwardness :)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
fav chapter :)
GingerPygmy99 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
lovely start to a story. i think ive reviewed some chapters before i dunno but im reading again so wht they hel lol :D
nevermore71 chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Very nice! I wish they really had gone to Slughorn's party together.