Reviews for The Dark Heroes
BusterBlue12 chapter 12 . 7/21
For narutos team I'd suggest putting in both deathstroke and Mr .Freeze, because if you think about it they aren't truly evil, deathstroke is a mercenary and Mr .Freeze wants to cure his wife by any means.
jp0625 chapter 1 . 7/20
There aren't many Anti-heroes around. The only one coming to mind currently is The Punisher, even Batman is a Dark/Grey hero, but typically doesn't kill like Antiheroes will.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 12 . 7/18
interesting chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 7/15
What Naruto said was true and I fully support him.
Never did like the Heroes rules, but I did like Antiheroes and Vigilantes.
Update soon again
Dr.Entity chapter 12 . 7/13
Hmmmm nice
Again a good update, please keep up the good work
jhasd12 chapter 12 . 7/11
Now that I think about it. Did Naruto ever kill anyone? Movies don't count. Other than that good job man
R-king 93 chapter 12 . 7/11
Nice
rfpizzle chapter 12 . 7/10
It's a good fic but I feel like this last chapter was not as good as the others. Mainly the spelling and the like. It just felt rushed because some of the sentences ended with what were clearly the wrong words. Other than that, the plot is great and you're developing the characters a little more now, which is great.

RFP
rinnegan18 chapter 12 . 7/10
nice chapter
SPark681 chapter 12 . 7/10
Nice story so far wonder whom contacted Naruto anyways keep up the great work!
superfanman217 chapter 12 . 7/10
this is gonna be good
Deathknight999 chapter 12 . 7/10
I must ask what is the size of the harem. Just 2 or more? Cause ya had diana on the earlier update notes
KuronoDono12 chapter 12 . 7/10
Good to see another chapter it was really good. Now I noticed that you seem to be adding 1 more girl to the pairing. I would like to suggest Poison Ivy, this is because Poison Ivy would likely be the ONLY girl Harley would be okay sharing Naruto with due to how close Harley and Poison Ivy are.

Also I think that Poison Ivy would join Naruto's team that he is putting together.