Reviews for The Dark Heroes
I haven’t been able to see the full version of this story on AO3
Bosma17 chapter 15 . 2/7
Please update
Lord Redmoon chapter 12 . 1/12
all I really have to say is your jumping around is as confusing ad hell. oh hey its an amazing at the door. next chapter naruto and Harleen on the beach, following chapter naruto fighting crime. its not "tantalizing" readings to do that is just downright annoying as hell.

not saying there shouldn't be foreshadowing, foreshadowing is great, its sublet and doesn't usually involve time jumps. a person watching the main character without their knowledge of being watched for example. scenes of people making plans only the reader knows about etc. those are good examples.
zehendner chapter 15 . 1/10
Can't wait for more chapter's
Harlequin-ThePsychopathicHero chapter 15 . 12/6/2017
I can't wait to see how badass Harley will become. :)

Personally I prefer the Injustice 2 outfit she wears. :)
draculyn28 chapter 15 . 12/5/2017
Hello i like the fic, i hope you continue this soon greetings
ThePhenoix11 chapter 15 . 12/4/2017
Tbh relationships kinda rushed having more buildup and spats between Naruto and the league over her would make her go faster but this feels like a "victory dinner" after getting there team green lit like 3-5 chapters from now.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Please update soon!
3facejyo chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Love the story I hope u update soon! Please continue the keeping the third member of the Harem as Diana(wonderwomen). As in one of previous chapter she is a Amazonian she taught to take life in combat and of evil after all that is why they were created in dc comics it would also bring a unique twist in the dark heroes team of naruto, much needed support a person who could truly understand him after all she to was trained since childhood as a warrior of her island country much like naruto for konoha as ninja were more or less military or warriors for konoha, could even bring much needed publicity for his team as well as help in legalising the team as Diana is one of the founder's of justice league hence she is a popular figure. I would personally love to see her paired with naruto and harley it would add another dimension to the relationship and help her become the warriors amazons are supposed to be people who aren't scared of killing irridimable psychopath to protect innocents
ElectricTrollhunterPoseidonSon chapter 4 . 10/1/2017
Reference to The Incredibles!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2017
Will There be a cat fight in the future
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 15 . 9/17/2017
We want some more Mistah N. And Harley Lovin'. Update please
HyperA1985 chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 16 and I hope Naruto recreates the Akatsuki as the dark heroes.
KitsuneLament chapter 15 . 6/6/2017