Reviews for Won't Come Easy
montana.mellor chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
ooo make another chapter
Adriana Swan chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I need more fanfics with Hoobs, I REALLY NEED!

I loved your fanfic *-*
Joani chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Hmm, I like the way you wrote Letty's chapter! Will there be more?
Karikocha chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
I like this.
maipigen chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Oh this was awesome. Because of you I actually saw that end clip at the credits just now, hadn't known that bit with Letty. And I am THRILLED 'cause I love her and I really hope that the sixth movie will be epic. I hope Dom and Letty will be back together. Neves is cool and all, but she ain't letty...

Hope that you'd write more of this, I mean it'd be nice to see something before it actually happened;) You capture all the characters so seemingly effortlessly and I love that!

More please!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
bunny angel chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
very nice characterizations. looking forward to more.
Maxennce chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
wow, just wow! I want to see all the peices come together, the three different groups, Hobbs, The druglord and the Toretto's coming back for their long missed family member... Just what will happen in that crockpot of anger, revenge and reuniting, well only the author knows apparently... Don't hold out for too long now, we want to know what's going to happen

Cheers

max
tanya2byour21 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
I like this story and i really hope it is not over. i would like to know what is going to happen next. keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
Issay chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I love it. Hobbs is my favourite character from FF5, so I read every fanfic with him and that is probably the best ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
MimeMoe chapter 3 . 5/28/2011

more.

is all i can say realy its sucj a good story, well written and leaves me wanting more so get to it.
duchessduchie chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Wow. This is so great. I just read this all and I really hope that part 3 is not the last part. Everything was great to read but part 3 was my favorite. I love in part 3 the reference to Dom's cross and how it represents Letty's "claim" on Dom. You really did a great job with writing Letty and Hobbs. I really hope that you write some more. I would love to read a bit about Letty meeting Dom's new girl. :)
Christine Sanchez chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This is an interesting take on the story! Update soon! i am interested to see where you go with this!
Genne chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Oh I can already tell that I am going to enjoy this! Great work so far! I love how you've got Hobbes down so well and I'm really looking forward to more!
bikechika chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Really well written, love it and can't wait to see what's going to happen.
chiefy01 chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Really, really great writing! It read so smoothly, just like a highly edited novel. You had the character's down pat as well. I can't wait to read more!