Reviews for Firefly Rarities, Explanations & Other Little Gems
Moflo19 chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
ugh I feel so bad for Edward. This time travel stuff really does suck. lol
robshazelnut chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
So will Dr. Shan remember all this and still visit summerside for convention and be all like hey I remember you! Do you remember me yet LOL my dear you always get my mind going. Love it!
robshazelnut chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Swino chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oh my sweet girl you have my mind running a thousand miles an hour as I toss up between the your destiny is your destiny and the other scenario of if you change your life dramatically you could alter things. And I go back to that damn blonde woman with the engagement ring in Esme's photo. He did kind of change his life dramatically didn't he - from what we saw from Bella and then what the letter said (I am assuming he did take note of that note because of what Bella learned). Then I return to Dr Shan going back each time to Edward and basically saying he didn't see events being altered that much from the lack of contact with Emmett (thanks for answering that question), Pete's time being up and Bella. Edward's beloved Bella. I am hoping (fingers & toes crossed) that what he is doing now is making everything perfect for Bella, for the girl his future self told him about. Building her a home to allow her to paint and create. Maybe that picture is just Edward going through life like he was before.

I have no idea how many chapters it will be before we see Bella and Edward in the now, I am a little anxious & nervous and yet extremely excited to see what will happen, what they've done through theirs lives to get to this point again and pray that Bella's time is not up on Valentines Day (I am pretty sure it won't be but you never know!).

I love Dr Shan, going through the facts, the scenario, their game plan. Move on, can't worry about that. Telling Edward, Bella knows what she needs to do to stay alive. now Edward go and distract your girl by loving her (that's me telling him not Dr Shan!)

Thanks for another sensational chapter. I am now greedy for more :) until next time and what Bella tells and shows us. Can't wait.

Nikki xx
weedstert chapter 5 . 9/7/2011
Oh shit!...wow...this story is so good and this little snippet got me all charged up and ready for the next chapter update...thanks for this..have great day :)
tff000 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
interesting. lots of possibilities
ecullen'sgirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Poor Edward...He is in such a panic about everything turning out just right. Love these glimpses into what was going on.
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Great job! Can't wait for more!
for the love of cullens chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Now I going to sleep entirely sad. So if her day is destined to be her day no matter what...I am just sad :(

This story is amazing. It's keeping my brain spinning in so many thoughts of what could happen. Please hurry and write, and write, and update, and update because I NEED to know what happens! The suspense is so hard to take.

You RAWK and so does this story! Thanks for having the incredible skills you do, and for sharing them with us (even if it is making me so anxious!) lol :D
namemeamy chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Does Bella keep in touch w/ Shan? I wonder because of the meeting with Esme. And how does Edward go back in time, in the "second" 2009, if the events that led to his leap (the deaths of his uncle, Bella) do not occur? Or would it never happen? Confused, but 3 this!
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Oh wow. My mind is spinning! In a good way of course! Thank you. Can't wait for Friday!
sweetveruca chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Oh I loved this one! LOVE Birdy's voice! I am weeping...thank you.
vertigo33 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Well...shit. poor b.
bbp1 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Love this outtake just hoping that all will be well...can't wait for more!
LostIntimidation chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I wonder if Edwards stitches could be from saving Bella? It seems he went to live in summerside to help out his uncle and rebuild after the hurricanes, but did she come back? Can't wait to find out!
462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »