Reviews for Firefly Rarities, Explanations & Other Little Gems
blueXsun chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i really liked getting a look at how things happened the first time around. it makes me appreciate the changes this time around even more. :) and i'm hoping that edward not only fixes things for bella, but for emmett and rosalie too.

thanks for writing! xoxo
alli62 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was extremely sad. Reading about him lying in a cell, thinking about someone who he doesn't even know is not alive anymore. Makes my heart hurt. I love Emmett. I hate to see him defeated.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Emmett, he doesn't know. But maybe it's better that way, right?
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh my gawd, his is just getting sadder by he effing minute! Oh geez, all this time Emmett's been looking for Rosalie & she's been gone. Thank goodness you're bringing Edward back in time to fix things!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Crazy and sad. Hopefully Edward will get the chance to make things right. Can't wait to find out. Thanks for putting this up. ;)
janshanr chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Reading like you told me to.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The other possible outcome...
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh, poor Em. This sideshot breaks my heart. I have a real soft spot for Rose and Emmett; a lot of people favor Alice & Jasper as a secondary couple in canon, but I just adore these two. I really hope that, like Edward, Emmett will get a second chance as well. Much love! xo ~DD
susayq chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Well, sh*t. I'm just now reading this. Did Garrett witness what Royce did to Bella and Rose? And poor Em...he spent the next few years looking for Rose and she's been dead. he's breaking my heart. *whispers* still doesn't make me like Rose any more than I did before ;)

~Susan
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Jeez can you say missed chances, off to read the new chapter now :D
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This made me breathe out that Emmett wasn't a monster. I had been picturing him as somehow in on what went down and that driving him over the edge that lead him to his life in prison. Knowing now, that he never had a clue, that little bit helped in such a big way and explains why neither of them were privy to what happened to Rose or Bella.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love how everything is connected! You're a fantastic storyteller!
for the love of cullens chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Emmett...I hope in the story he gets his chance at talking to Rose the night of this party. Thinking of what happens to them both other wise just sucks!

twilly chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Noooo! Not Seth. I like him. I don't want him to have been involved. *stomping my foot* I'm getting in the DeLorean for a mulligan! Now what does Mt Fusion eat again?
roxnroll chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Wow! I loved this insight into Emmett. Garrett must've witnessed it then. Man-the poor girls. Poor Emmett.

I'm hoping that Edward can right some of the wrongs.

Rox