Reviews for Firefly Rarities, Explanations & Other Little Gems
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
So interesting to see that fateful night from Emmett's perspective. So many little details that you've given us in this "gem" that could have changed the path for any one of the characters futures.

Thanks,
Swino chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh shit, Garrett had watched it all and done nothing about it, hopefully he did not participate. I took the jock from Bella's mind as Emmett but was it Garrett. Those moments in life when something is so close you can almost touch it and yet it passes you by, how it could have changed everything, if only Emmett knew how much happened because he didn't see Rose again. He might be in jail now but he would have been long before as he would have killed Royce.

Interesting seeing Edward's take on Tanya then, how fast that changed and how Edward was perceived by Emmett as love them and leave them, nothing serious kind of guy. Then and how, the change Emmett will see. It breaks my heart to think about that night again, but now we know how Edward had the photos on him the night before he got a second chance. Emmett will get his second chance at saving Rose as well as himself.
blueXsun chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
i really liked getting a look at how things happened the first time around. it makes me appreciate the changes this time around even more. :) and i'm hoping that edward not only fixes things for bella, but for emmett and rosalie too.

thanks for writing! xoxo
alli62 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was extremely sad. Reading about him lying in a cell, thinking about someone who he doesn't even know is not alive anymore. Makes my heart hurt. I love Emmett. I hate to see him defeated.
Genny910 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Emmett, he doesn't know. But maybe it's better that way, right?
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh my gawd, his is just getting sadder by he effing minute! Oh geez, all this time Emmett's been looking for Rosalie & she's been gone. Thank goodness you're bringing Edward back in time to fix things!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Crazy and sad. Hopefully Edward will get the chance to make things right. Can't wait to find out. Thanks for putting this up. ;)
janshanr chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Reading like you told me to.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The other possible outcome...
DeeDreamer chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh, poor Em. This sideshot breaks my heart. I have a real soft spot for Rose and Emmett; a lot of people favor Alice & Jasper as a secondary couple in canon, but I just adore these two. I really hope that, like Edward, Emmett will get a second chance as well. Much love! xo ~DD
susayq chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Well, sh*t. I'm just now reading this. Did Garrett witness what Royce did to Bella and Rose? And poor Em...he spent the next few years looking for Rose and she's been dead. he's breaking my heart. *whispers* still doesn't make me like Rose any more than I did before ;)

~Susan
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Jeez can you say missed chances, off to read the new chapter now :D
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This made me breathe out that Emmett wasn't a monster. I had been picturing him as somehow in on what went down and that driving him over the edge that lead him to his life in prison. Knowing now, that he never had a clue, that little bit helped in such a big way and explains why neither of them were privy to what happened to Rose or Bella.
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love how everything is connected! You're a fantastic storyteller!
for the love of cullens chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Poor Emmett...I hope in the story he gets his chance at talking to Rose the night of this party. Thinking of what happens to them both other wise just sucks!

472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »