Reviews for Firefly Rarities, Explanations & Other Little Gems
garrigan-nass chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Nice one. So many little pieces are coming together: Edward's letter, Bella's painting, the seashell necklace. I really hope you're going to tie it all up in the end.

My heart does break for her in this chapter. I certainly understand why she masterminded their meeting as painful as it was. Sounds like Edward has made some changes in his life. Wonder if the blonde is still Tanya? Esme made it sound like he was away a lot AND that he was oddly accurate at predicting things like hurricane patterns. Maybe he didn't forget everything? Oh, I don't know...this time travel thing hurts my head.
garrigan-nass chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This chapter was achingly sweet. Are you kidding me? These two met when they were children? Their exchanges made me want to weep. I was literally gasping and "awwing" as I read.

Well if ever two people were meant to be together in this one lifetime and perhaps a next it's these two. The staggering amount of meaningful overlaps boggles the mind.

I have to believe they will be together somehow. Through time and tragedy.
garrigan-nass chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
What an amazing chapter! Why do I miss Birdy and she was never even a main character in this story? Her voice is so clear and strong. As I was reading I could actually hear her in my head. You referenced a few different books in this chapter but I couldn't help thinking about another children's book, Because of Winn Dixie. The main character, India Opal, reminds me so much of your Birdy: her way of speaking, her thoughts about adults, her big, big heart.

This was a really emotional chapter, too. I've read past Bella's death and have been dwelling in 2004 for a little while but this chapter brought it all back. Bella may have believed she was truly alone in the world but she touched quite a few lives. And her art lives on.
garrigan-nass chapter 1 . 1/31/2013

Took your advise and read this first. Oh dear. It was such a tragic night that set an even more tragic course for a lot of people, who, if they had done just one thing differently, might have had very different lives. So sad.

But now they all have a chance if Edward can figure this out. I don't envy him. I'd be wondering every moment if I was going to screw it all up. I have faith in him though. And this story.
mugglemom08 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
So is that why grown-up Bella always drinks lemonade?
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
MyHubbyIsATwilightWidow chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I'm reading this at the same time as Firefly now. I've got to say I'm freaking out a little. If it turns out that all of this was for nothing and Bella still ends up dying on Valentines Day, it'll just suck. I'm a huge sucker for happily ever after, so please, please, please don't kill her off again. Yes, I know the story is already done, but I can hope ;)
Darienlover chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Wow, new perspective on the whole ordeal.
Mell C chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
These are also great! I especially like this story and Birdy's perspective. What a sweet and precocious girl, much like Bella was as a kid. Bella's accident broke lots of hearts . . .
Thanks for writing these gems.
gracie7236 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely loved Birdy! Her POV was funny, innocent , and full of wonder. It was a joy to see B and E through her eyes . The ending had me in tears and hoping for a much different "future" for each of them. You really should consider writing a fic with a child as a major character. You jumped inside her head so well, and it was sweet without feeling as if an adult had written the chapter. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I hadn't read this before I read chapter 40 of Firefly In Summer. It makes sense now...this didn't happen in the first reality, did it?
middlewife chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh the yearning...I can just see that picture
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Holy shit. So.. Edward WAS at the party where Rosalie was beaten by Royce and Bella got raped? *jawdropped* And now we know why Emmett drank. :(
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
these outtakes have been a wonderful enrichment to the I resume it with ch.33
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
oh this is a lovely outtake, rarity, whatever you call it. She has 2 more years to wait...why didn't Edward ever see this painting at his parents house? Did he not visit them between 2007 and 2009?
472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »