Reviews for Firefly Rarities, Explanations & Other Little Gems
gracie7236 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely loved Birdy! Her POV was funny, innocent , and full of wonder. It was a joy to see B and E through her eyes . The ending had me in tears and hoping for a much different "future" for each of them. You really should consider writing a fic with a child as a major character. You jumped inside her head so well, and it was sweet without feeling as if an adult had written the chapter. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I hadn't read this before I read chapter 40 of Firefly In Summer. It makes sense now...this didn't happen in the first reality, did it?
middlewife chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh the yearning...I can just see that picture
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Holy shit. So.. Edward WAS at the party where Rosalie was beaten by Royce and Bella got raped? *jawdropped* And now we know why Emmett drank. :(
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
these outtakes have been a wonderful enrichment to the I resume it with ch.33
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
oh this is a lovely outtake, rarity, whatever you call it. She has 2 more years to wait...why didn't Edward ever see this painting at his parents house? Did he not visit them between 2007 and 2009?
middlewife chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
That was lovely too. These snippets are so charming.
middlewife chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Aw, I LOVED this! I think it might be my favourite snippet. Birdy could be me, she could be Bella. I read all those books, many when I was her age. I'm a huge HP fan too, and I also included a HP reference in my fic. I hope Edward can fix her future too.
middlewife chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Don't worry Emmett, Edward will save you and Rose too, when he comes back from the future. Lol, I know I'm a crazy sap
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
well maybe it won't have to be like that now...
Toni Masen chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Excellent outtakes, loved them all.
Toni Masen chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
The end of this chapter made me cry AGAIN.
Toni Masen chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Ah, that was real cute.
Toni Masen chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Now this chapter was REALLY sad.
463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »