Reviews for The Partner Code
MegalegU chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was absolutely perfect! Emotions spot-on! If only they hadn't cancelled the show! Then you would have more to work off! :) this was great!
Dr.Awesome chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
fantastic! loved it! i love the show and theres finally a section, so i was stoked when i saw your story :):) keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great story! I have been waiting since this show began for someone to write fanfic for it and I was so pleased to see and read this! Thanks for a great read and I'm looking forward to reading more for this show in the future!

Thanks! :o)
KT chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
THANK YOU! Great story, love the characters, and I am so incredibly grateful to see Chicago Code as an actual category now as opposed to desperately combing through the miscellaneous section for anything related to this show! I love the relationship between these two. They just have so much depth. :) Thank you for writing this.
The Emcee chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Finally! I've been waiting for to create a section for The Chicago Code, and they haven't disappointed me. And thank God for your fic, and a well written one at that. Good job! I hope to read more Chicago Code from you some day
Me chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Yay ! A chicago code fanfic!