Reviews for Radiata Stories: A Sense of Belonging
LordGeneral27 chapter 11 . 10/28
Just wanna say I love this fanfiction. You write very well and really keep the characters of this game in character! I have reread this thing like 3 times all the way through so I must commend you for a job well done! Keep up the good work and cannot wait to read the next chapter! I know many others cannot either :D
Azn Leo-kun chapter 11 . 8/14
For some reason, when this came out I wasnt notified.
I feel ashamed not knowing this has been out for about a month.
Well that just means 1 month less of waiting right? Right?

Anywho interesting chapter, Jack and Aphelion teaming up i like i like.

The rest is basically setting up for future chapters i suppose not much to say here other then Nina Natalie and Ridley on dat J-train

There was one thing i wanted tho.. Etha screentime! I was pretty surprised she didnt make an appearance
Hopefully she'll be back next chapter.
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 1 . 7/21
The last part alone made this story at least Rate T, not K.
regfurby chapter 11 . 7/21
Wonder what Lucian will say when he sees the Ethereal Queen looking like a loli and seducing Jack...

Wonder if Nina will get any noticeably stronger if she joins up with Jack, or learn any new moves...

Wonder if Ridley will want to compete with Nina to become Jack's Second-In-Command, or choose to go above it and become a Captain on equal footing with Jack...

Wonder what will happen when Anastasia reunites with her adopted daughter... will she assign Jack a mission to put Flau in his squad and keep an eye on her? It'll kinda be a reversal of roles where Flau is now Jack's neighbour in the castle rather than Jack being Flau's neighbour under the bridge...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
yasulong chapter 11 . 7/20
YES ! This story still alive ! Thank you so much for your works, I know the game is old and writing new materials require alot of times and dedication so thank you for your perseverance.
May God of Literature be with you!
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 7/20
Finally a radiata update.I like what u did there.
HikariNiwa chapter 11 . 7/20
Great chapter. Seems like things are changing quite a bit.
kryuzei chapter 11 . 7/20
Yay an update!
Straider chapter 10 . 7/7
Nice cliffhanger. I wonder how Dragons will react to meeting Etha?
HikariNiwa chapter 10 . 5/28
This is amazing. Really looking forward to more.
anon chapter 10 . 5/21
u-update soon?
Knight8 chapter 10 . 3/14
good chapter, the fight was well made and well balanced, how strong was Jack before returning in time? It would be capable of defeating Nocturne or Gerard?
Story Weaver1 chapter 10 . 3/12
If anyone noticed the time reversal than it would be a dragon. That was an interesting scene, but more interesting should be this next talk with Lucian.

Also, I continue to like your handling on Jack. With Tri-Emblem and his past experience, he should be a powerful guy but he's not unrealistically powerful given these factors and still needs assistance.

There's a lot of word cruft here. For instance "almost"; you use it too much and sometimes incorrect. "almost glad"? I'd say he was "very glad".
yasulong chapter 10 . 3/11
New sub-plot !? Oohhho, given how good you are so far with original content, I can hardly wait. The story so far is amazing. The conversation with Aphelion gonna be interesting experience.
blakraven66 chapter 10 . 3/9
I guess that answers my inquiry last chapter. Lol. Though if the dragons retain their memories, I wonder if Valkyrie did as well?

I'd also like to request if you can expand on Elwen and Nyx when they eventually show up. They're pretty much mysteries in the game so there's a lot of leeway on what you can do with them.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »