Reviews for Radiata Stories: A Sense of Belonging
Raydnt chapter 11 . 8/12
Very entertaining.
However, Jack is kind of contradicting himself, he says how he will do whatever it takes to prevent the war, but still hesitates over the mission Larks gave him.
I mean, the mission is the perfect chance for him to investigate whats going on, he could even have Aphelion back him up somehow.
Or even better, Etha.
In fact, have Etha go with him, easy.
My hopes are low that this story will continue, but if it does, that would just amazing. This is really good, Jack is still Jack, but more.. seasoned.
Other stories completely change his personality, but this one keeps his childlike tenancies along with a more mature outlook on things thats completely understandable given what hes been through.
Well done.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 11 . 6/25
Damn, I'm glad to see this updated. Keep it up
The Flying Frog chapter 12 . 4/19
Very nice story. I just found it yesterday after a long stint of not thinking about Radiata Stories, but then I simply felt like reading fanfics on it, found this, and I'm loving every minute of it.

I love the twists, and I like how you made Flau once have been a member of the Olacion Order, and adopted daughter of Anastasia to boot.

Looking forward to more.
yasulong chapter 12 . 4/12
Hah, jokes on you, I'm not into tomboy, all hails the clumsy mahou shoujos of Vareth ! Even Claudia looks kind of hot in her alternative outfit.

I lol'ed at Grant's worry, this guy is too honest for his own good. Make me wonder if he, and that all other side characters, eventually reached their own happy end after Russell left. Now I appreciate Fire Emblem's franchise even more, they gives conclusion to every characters. Granted FE's cast is much smaller than RS, but still, such efforts and considerations for their own creations is nothing short of amazing.

So, instead of Ridley, Goldy whatshisname choose Cody? A irrelevant boy from human slum? That kind of weird to me, even if he only choose his vessel among human populations, the game didn't lack underage NPCs to choose from.

Glad to see you're back, I'm not holding hope though, Radiata is too long ago to be a relevant topic, I'm thankful for the update, but if next chapter turned out to be an end note, I wouldn't be surprise either.
Ruki0089 chapter 12 . 3/31
Sir, I beg you!
Please update muvluv one last time into the loop...
I really like you work!
regfurby chapter 12 . 3/30
I always thought that Flau was hotter than Lily (haha)...

Yay, the long awaited new chapter!

I think people look down on the Olacion Order mostly because their leaders look stupid... if they had good looks, they would be envied for being rich and handsome/pretty instead.

Now's the chance for Jack to unlock the hidden Flau route! Or rather, now's the chance for the hidden Flau route to unlock itself and force him to complete it! Cutscenes and all! (haha)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
N0OB CAT chapter 12 . 3/30
Ok, I admit that flau is hot but ridley is still best girl. i also admit that my knowledge of the human characters is low since i always go non-human route...and etheral queen Stop breaking the 4th wall we still need it~ Looking forward for the next chapter!
HikariNiwa chapter 12 . 3/30
Woah, new chapter. Nice work. I preferred Lily over Flau. And huh, lots of changes happening.
Shutdown chapter 11 . 3/29
Exciting, really exciting! Wonder if valkyre, Lezard valeth, and cairn russell show up again. Bit a sad in algandar castle side, where actually there is cool cursed armor where boost all stat pretty high, but it cost health 1 each second. For example section, there will be event while on Algandars Jack got critical attack from arcdemon, left unconscious , got infected by algandar but thanks to the tri emblem crest, the plague turn to be a tremendous power. While Jack got on unstable state and the algandar takeover his mind, jack gone berserk and has form just like the cursed armor . i think its pretty cool.

Anyway ,it is great chapter! Cant wait to see next.
LordGeneral27 chapter 11 . 10/28/2015
Just wanna say I love this fanfiction. You write very well and really keep the characters of this game in character! I have reread this thing like 3 times all the way through so I must commend you for a job well done! Keep up the good work and cannot wait to read the next chapter! I know many others cannot either :D
Azn Leo-kun chapter 11 . 8/14/2015
For some reason, when this came out I wasnt notified.
I feel ashamed not knowing this has been out for about a month.
Well that just means 1 month less of waiting right? Right?

Anywho interesting chapter, Jack and Aphelion teaming up i like i like.

The rest is basically setting up for future chapters i suppose not much to say here other then Nina Natalie and Ridley on dat J-train

There was one thing i wanted tho.. Etha screentime! I was pretty surprised she didnt make an appearance
Hopefully she'll be back next chapter.
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
The last part alone made this story at least Rate T, not K.
regfurby chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Wonder what Lucian will say when he sees the Ethereal Queen looking like a loli and seducing Jack...

Wonder if Nina will get any noticeably stronger if she joins up with Jack, or learn any new moves...

Wonder if Ridley will want to compete with Nina to become Jack's Second-In-Command, or choose to go above it and become a Captain on equal footing with Jack...

Wonder what will happen when Anastasia reunites with her adopted daughter... will she assign Jack a mission to put Flau in his squad and keep an eye on her? It'll kinda be a reversal of roles where Flau is now Jack's neighbour in the castle rather than Jack being Flau's neighbour under the bridge...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
yasulong chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
YES ! This story still alive ! Thank you so much for your works, I know the game is old and writing new materials require alot of times and dedication so thank you for your perseverance.
May God of Literature be with you!
Reishin Amara chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Finally a radiata update.I like what u did there.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »