Reviews for Inspired By
Enaid Aderyn chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Ah...this is just wonderful. I always had a soft spot for Niall and simply adore Champion's Torrin. This adds even more, and fits right in with their story. Great job.
Abydos Jackson chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Awww...so beautiful. And yes..go write Niall now please. :-D

;-)
Erynnar chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
ROFL! Loved this! Especially the reactions to Merisoo. Great job, made me laugh! *HUG*
Shakespira chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh this is wonderful! The insights into Niall and Torrin are very poignant and moving. I want to read Remembering Aunt Mildred now.

Again, your insight into characterization is just a thing of beauty. You capture the essence of each man perfectly.

I cried at the ending but they were happy tears brought on by the sense of closure for poor Niall.

Well done, you!
Josie Lange chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Oh, poor, poor Niall. I always felt bad for him, trapped in the Fade like he was. He was so resigned to his fate...*sigh*

Well done! It pulled at the heartstrings.
millahnna chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Weird coincidence; I was just thinking today that I wonder how long Niall ends up drifting around in the Fade after the Broken Circle quest and that I liked the idea of him keeping tabs on a mage Warden through dreams (or maybe spirits like Justice).

I'm already familiar with the tale this chapter was inspired by, but I wanted to say I like the idea of this whole tale a lot. I have a hunch I'm going to find myself reading lots of stories I hadn't found yet because of you naming your inspirations.

And Wondersnail frequently causes me to do spit takes. I can't read her stuff in public at all.
Kendoka Girl chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
I feel like this really deepens the parts to come! :D
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
:O Very AU! I love the variation and the intrigue that comes out of this. I'm intrigued as to where this is going. :D
ChampionTheWonderSnail chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Niall Observation? Yeahhhhhhhh!

Well, what can I say? There really aren't enough words in my little dictionary to describe what an amazing writer you are and your uncanny ability to make solid, people and characters that have only been mentioned in a very 2-dimensional way. You've managed to yank Torrin out of my head and breathe life into him that I never could. Oh wait...godlike...I haven't used that yet! Hm, yep, that's about right...

Especially, thank you for giving two friends a happy ending...huzzah!

...and I still want you to write 'Mildred', because I'm convinced you can do a better job x)
Ygrain33 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Lol! So, Ostagar happened, in fact, because Ferelden was short of one Merisoo? To think that the woman could have spared Ned and Alistair some hard time, had she been present... Where is Merisoo when one needs her? She may have saved DA2, as well! Not to mention that she is truly everything Loghain deserves ;-)
Enaid Aderyn chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
LOL! - I declare, your opening sounds like you're describing Eldorado in 'Candide.'

The ultimate Mary Sue - er, Merisoo - indeed. I adore (how could I not, it's Merisoo, dammit!) the image of the swath she cut through Ostagar and the Templars starting a new cult in her honor, and the last line was pure gold. XD

Carpenters & The Holly references for the win - all it needed was a touch of Donovan so we could all be wearing her love like heaven. ;)
Ventisquear chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
no, this is not merely Mary Sue or reborn Andraste. Such claims are too LOW for this perfection. This is incarnation of the Maker, who finally decided to return to the world. :D I loved it and giggled all the time.
sleepyowlet chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Egads. That was painful. I loled!
Reyavie chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I just got out of my break to see what was going on and there you go, all back with something new.

This was truly funny. You poked holes in the idea of a Mary-Sue and broke our brains with the perfect character The last sentence killed me a little.

Adored it :)
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
As always, a delight to read your work. You have such a flowing style that it makes reading your story a delicious experience. :-)