Reviews for Dancing Flames
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
That was exquisite. I very much hope that you find that you are inspired to write more stories. There aren't nearly enough that depict magic as beautifully as you have.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Please write more beautiful magic stories. There aren't nearly enough of them and you have such a gift that I can easily "see" everything as I read it. Thank you so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
You are amazing. I hope that you find ispiration and time to write some more Merlin stories. Your touch is very beautiful and well written. I love your view of Merlin's magic.
abs2711 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
oh my gosh. I don't even have words for how this fic made me feel. I loved it too much to express :)
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
There, you've done it! This is the first fic in which I like Gwen. Usually I can't stand her because she gets between Arthur and Merlin..I'm an avid Merthur fan, obviously, but in your fic, I actually liked her. Great job! 3
Lisa87 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awww, that was so perfect. And I loved your take on how things would be like once Merlin's magic was revealed. I so wanted to be able to see how Merlin's magic would slowly be accepted, to see him become the all-powerful KNOWN sorcerer at Arthur's side and so I was very disappointed after the finale. I love how you have given us some insight and that you show how difficult it would be and that it would take time, both for the people to accept him AND for Merlin & Arthur's relationship to reshape. I have read many fics where Arthur & Merlin's relationship just bounces right back suddenly after Arthur's initial anger and it doesn't make much sense. I think it would take time for them to rekindle their relationship. So I thought this part was perfect:

"...after three weeks of walking on eggshells, both Arthur and Merlin had exploded on each other in a, frankly quite spectacular, shouting match that lasted nearly an hour-[I can totally picture that!] "After that the two had started mending their bridges and though things weren't quite the same, they were gradually getting better. Merlin and Arthur were still friends. The friendship was just different now – it was much more equal – and both had to take the time to get used to the change"-YES, EXACTLY! You really understand the characters, and I would LOVE to see you expand on this and show this in another story. Won't you consider it? *puppy dog face*
I so love your writing.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Very beautiful. Love the magical descriptions and, best of all, the Merlin and Gwen friendship.
Alligates chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
That was so cute I think I'm crying.
EchoRose480 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was so cute. Congratulations. :)
Jairdan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is a cute scene with Merlin and Gwen. I like how you showed Merlin's magic in a beautiful and fun light in this story like in "On the Wings of a Butterfly".
I would love to read the other stories that you don't post. :-)

I thank you for your voice.
daily-chan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Okay...this one is just so adorable! I can imagine merlin doing something like that so easily and such a beautiful description too. I know the song you suggested and it truly fits the story very well.
This beautiful story rivals your previous one in it's beauty and talented writing.
I must admit i'm even more curious now to how arthur and merlin exploded on eachother like you mentioned...but for now...this story is just beautiful to go and read once more.
I am not much of a Gwen fan ( I never truly liked her, not even in the books) but this fic truly needed her to work as good as it did.
The details of the story, the description of the flames are brilliant :) It's pure friendship that was displayed there and I just love how you wrote it. You truly have a talent and I hope to see much more coming from your talented hands.
carinims01 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i just re-read this and its as adorable as ever! 3 3 3
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh my word, that was beautifully done! I loved it! I wish there was more! Great job!
Sundarii chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I loved this. You captured their relationship perfectly, and I was legit "aww"-ing at the end :D gwen and merlin's friendship is one of the reasons i was so attracted to the show initially, and i hope that the writers incorporate a scene just like this in the future. great work!
GracefulLikeAGazelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was good. I loved it.