Reviews for Motherhood
yamiishot chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww :3 That was very sweet.
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AAAAWWWWWWWW! this...this...so touching!

i think i may cry.

peace over and out

supergirlprime
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
A sweet and touching story. Great work.
LunaeShark chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awww, I love this fic! It's so touching Ironhide went to such great lengths to figure out a decent way of expressing his appreciation for Sarah (though the mental image of him making her breakfast is pretty funny)
Quathis chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
An excellent viewing of how Ironhide views the differences between Cybertronian and human reproduction and the people involved. Also a great Mother's Day piece. Add in the comedy of having the big, tough bot do his best to properly honor Spitfire (his false starts had me laughing) and it was a great all around story. Wonder how the developments in Kinship will alter his idea that no new sparklings are possible. Until next time.
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Setting aside the Austenian feel of the opening line, this entire fic is an encapsulation of what is so delightfully alien about the Autobots. I enjoyed reading the different permutations of this idea and Ironhide's eventual offering to Sarah was wonderful.
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is absolutely wonderful. Great job.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
*SNIFF* pass the Kleenex box please.

Funny, poignant, sweet...I can see Ironhide trying his darndest to find the perfect gift. But baking a cake, too funny!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Botosphere, this time with Kateydidn't at the helm, always produces solid, deep fic, and this is no different. I can see Ironhide shifting on the couch (trying to edge that foot away from his mouth) as he talks with Sarah Lennox, not entirely sure of what to do, nor how to do it ... and the fic isn't from her POV, but Sarah's reactions are wonderfully true to character. Oh, and Happy (belated) Mother's Day, Eowyn-77!
Kaleia chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aww! That was sweet of Hide! Though Serah isnt his mother but anyway he says how greatful to work so hard! I may have no money to buy a gift for my mother but all I ever gave her is my thing on her birthday (on the 6th)

Its beautiful! Great job!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, KATIEDIDNT! :D When we first talked about this story, I wasn't even thinking about the fact that motherhood is such a rare phenomenon on Cybertron.

You articulate beautifully the difference between the superficial and meaningful approaches to Mother's Day, and when Ironhide finally finds the words for what he's feeling, I actually got tears in my eyes.

You did a delightful job of stepping outside of the human experience for Mother's Day, too. :) Ironhide's fumbling for the right words had me cracking up, especially when he blurts out that he isn't a mother. It's pretty much accepted that, under his gruff exterior, Ironhide is really a softy, but this is the first time I've seen that soft side given center stage. Excellently done! :)

Start to finish, this was a lovely piece! Thank you again!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2