Reviews for Keep Our Hands Clean
xrosepetalsx chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
In response to your PM: You're welcome for the reviews :) I'm really enjoying reading your stories! And I know how good it feels to get reviews, even for older stories. Fitz is seriously growing on me. I'm really loving your Flare stories, and Eflare as well. This one in particular I really like because I really enjoy seeing from Fitz's point of view, and you do it really well :)
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
...gross. Well-written, but gross.

Lmao, sorry I couldn't have been more astute in this review.
Kluvly chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
wow that was great..
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Liked it :D Nice Job :D
BeentherdonethT chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
wow that was the best masturbation scene I've ever read...nuff said
ArentYouSophiaLoren-8887 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You know JUST how to torture us closeted Flare shippers, don't you? ;)

I had to make sure I was home alone before reading this. Hahaha.

You're so good at getting inside Fitz's head and making him 3-dimensional. This was great because it...erm...felt so realistic (sorry, there's really no other way to say that without it being SUPER awkward)
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Dig it! Hey id still love to see more of that unconventional story it was one of my faves of yours! If not then oh well! Love it all!
Katra chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh boy... whooooooa!

that was soo raunchy ;)
nomadichead chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Wow. Just wow. It was short but fantastic nonetheless. :)
Summersetlights chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Best thing that I have read. Holy shit.

I'm in love with this.
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

Wow, I was NOT expecting the ending! AH! It was perfect! I loved this. Too bad it's a one-shot, you should one day do a collection of smutty one-shots ;D like... of Fitz and a bunch of other characters paired with him. I think it would be great. Anyhoo, this was really great!

I love your Flare one-shots, they're so dirtyyyy, in a good way ;D
BubbleWraps chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
You have revived my love of... what is it Clitz? lol.

Flare. yeah that.

I was actually forgetting all about that couple! Like seriously, I liked the idea of them together, and since they haven't interacted in a while...

Hope they bring back some Flare in season 11 or something...

Great job as always :D
musiksnob chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Yeay for dirty masturbation fics :)

This was great.
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2011

This was hot. I loved it a lot. A whole lot.

I've always been fascinated by Flare. Always. And I've wanted to read Broken Glass for a while now, but I haven't gotten around to it. But I think this story has convinced me otherwise ;)