Reviews for Scuttlebutt
scousemuz1k chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Actually, I liked he layout - I'd decided that before I read your AN... it came over as the rather rushed, stream of consciousness way of talking to each other that Abby and McGee have. I think sometimes they breathe through their ears.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Didn't Tim say it on the episode with Det. McCadden...ah, stupid brain... Guilty Pleasure!

This was...cute!
abfirechick chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
Yes, how McGee can be a worry wart! I do like in one way how he defied Gibbs by continuing to see E.J. He talked to Gibbs with the respect that was due but all while being his own man. In the end Gibbs respected him for it, even if he never does say it.

I love how you have continued with the Abby and McGee interactions. Whether they ever become an official couple or not they have a dynamic relationship and you have brought it to life in this.
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
"After careful observation I've decided you might be right." "I usually am. About what in particular?" "About Tony and agent Barrett. The way he acts around her and I saw the way Gibbs looked when they walked into the squad room together the other day. There is definitely something going on between the two of them. It is kind of hinky." "Don't you mean kinky?" "Abby!" "Just teasing." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
"Are you out of your MIT refined mind McGee." - LOVED Abby's assonance and alliteration there.

"Too much as gone on between them for them to make it work." - "'Too much has gone".
scubagurl22 chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Lol, bozzo is a good name for that pairing!
scousemuz1k chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Tej Bozzo... you're getting worse, gal - Mimmy Plee had me sniggering hard enough... ta for putting another grin on my face.
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
hehehehe :D
abfirechick chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
It never ceases to surprise me how you seem to get the characters down so completely. This exact conversation could happen in any episode!

Oh and does Barrett, his involvement with her have anything to do with his next secret assignment? I am not certain that even if ordered to do so that Tony would keep at least Gibbs out of the loop this time.
willow fire chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Ahh that's funny! And so so cuuute :P
willow fire chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Haha couple names are the best ;)
abfirechick chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I so need to catch up with the latest episodes! Is this Barrett and genuine character or one you created? This could be very interesting! Another great conversation between these two! I wonder if McGee every fantasizes about the 'boxed sofa bed'?
scubagurl22 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Very interesting. Any chance of it being a three shot?
scousemuz1k chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Mimmy Plee? Oh dear... and g shell llama... your imagination - sorry, Abby's is getting feverish. I loved how the worrying finally transferred itself to Tim in spite of his best efforts.

So, two shot? Three? As many as you like!
McAbbyGirl4Life chapter 2 . 5/17/2011