Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
exaltedvalkyrie chapter 1 . 6/13
Hella cute, and I think you stuck to Natsu's personality really well and wouldn't doubt if their first time wasn't almost exactly like this. :D
Aqua Rules chapter 1 . 6/11
Damn this was SO good! Loved the emotion and playfulness to it that is what I picture when I think of these two. An incredibly hot scene. You nailed it! :D
Weevilcat chapter 1 . 3/12
That was so cute! Great little story ., thank you for posting it.
mindmybiz chapter 1 . 2/19
Holy shit. That was amazing.
randome chapter 1 . 2/18
That was SOOO cute! I'm legit fangirling. If I had an account I would've definitely favourited it
Yume no Ame chapter 1 . 2/3
well that went somewhere I wasn't expecting. great job.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
I really liked this story! This was a great piece of work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
good god woman you are a genius
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
Phantom Lord were never a dark guild.
Phantom Lord were a legal guild, not a dark guild. Eisenwald were a dark guild. Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart, Naked Mummy, the guild the Thunder Legion/Thunder God Tribe took out, all dark guilds. Phantom Lord were a legal guild. At one point Lucy said they were the other guild she was considering joining aside form fairy tail. Why would Lucy want to join a dark guild.
When Phantom Lord started a war with Fairy tail, they broke the rules of legal guilds, ones they were held to as a legal guild, and the council had them disbanded. If they were to exist now, then they would be a dark guild.

Any way. Sorry, I have just seen it far too often where Phantom Lord are referred to as a dark guild and it just isn't so. But any way, aside from that minor detail, this was a great story, you did well. Be happy about it and shit okay. lol Sorry again, I'm in a bit of a weird mood.
Mysaki chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Happy is like so awesome with when he rolls his tongue and says "You liiiiiiike~ her!" Awesome story ;D
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I noticed that you wrote and I quote, "All of a sudden there's the quick sound of metal against hilt and there's a sword aimed right for Lucy's neck." I would like to inform you that the hilt of a sword is in short the place where you hold it and is therefore left out of the casing with little to no chance of this sound being emitted. The scabbard is the sheath for the sword and serves to hold the sword without danger of the owner being harmed when traveling among other purposes. It's possible you confused the scabbard with the hilt. It's not a major detail mistake and most people wouldn't even notice it. However, I am a fan of swords and swordplay, sadly, neither of which are very useful these days. I liked the story the only thing wrong was this one detail and that's only because, as I've said, I love swords and swordplay.
Guest3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I actually thought this was a cute story at first. BOY WAS I WRONG
Evita chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
So funny and cute. Laughing so hard I'm crying! True to character, too. I don't think Natsu is as oblivious about feelings as some people and fanfics make him out to be; he comforts Lucy a lot and that shows that he's not. Nor is he oblivious about sexuality! Great fanfic. Fave part "And that's it. I'm pretty sure I'm dead."
HollyDragneel chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
The story was really good however, you spelled Gajeel's name wrong its spelled Gajeel not Gazille. Other than that the story was really good.
Cosy Cody chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
That was fwacking hawt and the most hilarious thing I've ever read in my life all in one! Seriously ! -Cody