Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 1 . 7/15
Aye! I lliiiiiked it!
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 7/4
I think that has to be the most in character love scene I believe I've ever read. Not gonna lie. Absolutely loved this!
smileyface9603 chapter 1 . 6/11
wow this is by far the most convincing nalu lemon i've ever read! you kept them in character all the way and happy at the end of the story though haha :D
ihavenolife07 chapter 1 . 6/9
OMFG THIS IS PROBABLY ONE THE BEST ONESHOTS I HAVE EVR READ AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING!
random103 chapter 1 . 6/4
Wow.
Just,
wow.
I am goggling at this - it's so beautiful. It's like the epitome of perfection. It's just...PERFECT! There are no other words in my vernacular to describe what I have just read- the characterisation and the pace and the setting and the premise and the smut itself - everything was just perfect...I hope you write more lemons, since you're probably one of THE best authors I have ever read. Keep it up!
Unbelievable. You're so fucking talented.
RandoAnon chapter 1 . 3/21
wow this was really good
Piggy7869 chapter 1 . 2/11
I know this is years later, but I just can't help but comment about how amazingly awesome this fiction is! You truly do Lucy and Natsu personalities justice. The entire time I was reading the story, I was laughing, getting a little heated lol, enjoying the beauty of their moment, and then laughing my ass off again because Natsu is f****** hilarious!

I can say I'm one of many reviewers who have read too much fanfiction to truly count, of all different universes, and in my opinion you have truly done the best job in writing a first timers adult fanfiction. The smut is nothing short of phenomenal. I say this because a lot of writers have a hard time making these types of stories realistic. Especially with the Lucy and Natsu pairing. It's hard to incorporate both of their personalities without losing the for through over exaggeration, awkwardness, ooc, or unrealistic smut. I thought the story worked perfectly with both their person's and how they interact with each other.

Bravo, well done. And thank you 3
Fairytail-FMA-fan chapter 1 . 2/4
I really enjoyed reading this :) great interpretation of Natsu's POV. Thanks for writing such a sweet and accurate first time story!
Plumerietta chapter 1 . 1/30
Holy shit.
That was the most amazing, hilarious, thrilling, unbelievably Natsu-ish fic Ive ever read in my life.
And I can't even number the amount of fan fictions I read on a daily basis.
You sir, are incredible. Because congratulations, you just created a NaLu lemon from Natsu's POV that wasn't awkward AS FUCK.
And Natsu wasn't clueless AS FUCK.
And Lucy wasn't dramatically perfect AS FUCK.
YOU. ARE. INCREDIBLE. I feel like crying.
Thank you.
Just.. ;-; Thank you.
FieryDrake chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Freaking liked it, haven't checked but I hope you either make a long story about them with the same passion, rated m with lemons of course!

Really freaking amazing job!
tjgangg chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Ok, that was probably one of the most amazing things I have ever read. And I'm dead ass serious. Like honestly, fucking congratulations for being such an amazing freaking writer. Like God bless you. You should write something like this for GaLe and like everyone.
Locks chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Omg u had me laughing half of the time this was so funny
Tia-Mica chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Wow. I almost never review, but I loved your characterization and writing style so much that I thought you should know just how good of a writer you are. I love the little speeches Natsu gives Lucy in his mind, I love the descriptions you used during the climax of the story, I love how you managed to find Natsu and Lucy's best qualities and amplify them into something amazing. I also love the good grammar, of course. Honestly, this is quite possibly my favourite Fairy Tail fix right now, and I've read quite a few. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
Z chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
This was... the essence of Natsu and Lucy's personalities.
It was beautiful and lighthearted and wow.
This is the best NaLu lemon I have ever, ever read.