Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
kiritoxasuna4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Just wow. This is so awesome and i just LOVE it! I sure can tell you love NaLu and because i love NaLu too, i really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing such an amazing fanfiction! I'll definetely recommend it!
kiritoxasuna4ever
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/28
This was really good! I like how you took the time to build up the confession. While a lemon right after is too fast, I think the lemon itself is more than good enough to make up for it.
I think you did a really good job with this!
Pink Sunset 26 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was so cute :)
mylee2223 chapter 1 . 1/15
One word AWESOME :-D
Holly shit that was the best nalu fanfic I have EVER read. It was long but it was soooooooo fucking perfect
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 1 . 1/12
I had a pretty rough day today, and this made me smile so much, I even teared up! You wrote Natsu so honestly, his candid perspective on sex, Lucy, and their first time was beautiful. Amazing job!
I can't even describe how much I love this! It's absolutely my favorite fanfiction ever
TheNaLuManiac chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh my gawd yeshhhhh! *nosebleeds and fangirl's at same time*
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/2
Im aware you posted this four years ago, but I have to say this is the best nalu fanfic I have ever read ever. You are excellent. I love you for this fanfic. Crazy rambling, done.
Wren chapter 1 . 1/1
I don't normally like POV's, but I love the shit outta this one. Great work, dear.
artistofthemind chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Happy always knows when to come home. This was a really sweet one shot. I think you did a great job!
fairychime-diamond47 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
XD pretty interesting at the end if u ask me ;)
iamanimefreak13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Natsu was adorable! This is one of the best I've read, I love it!
imeaniguess809 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Oh my gosh. Like in all honest this is THE BEST nalu fanfic I have EVER EVER EVER read! This will forever and eternally be my favorite! Gah! I'm sad it's over ! YOURE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE WRITER! Ahhh! Thank you for this insanely amazing creation!