Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
tjgangg chapter 1 . 11/29
Ok, that was probably one of the most amazing things I have ever read. And I'm dead ass serious. Like honestly, fucking congratulations for being such an amazing freaking writer. Like God bless you. You should write something like this for GaLe and like everyone.
Locks chapter 1 . 10/10
Omg u had me laughing half of the time this was so funny
Tia-Mica chapter 1 . 10/6
Wow. I almost never review, but I loved your characterization and writing style so much that I thought you should know just how good of a writer you are. I love the little speeches Natsu gives Lucy in his mind, I love the descriptions you used during the climax of the story, I love how you managed to find Natsu and Lucy's best qualities and amplify them into something amazing. I also love the good grammar, of course. Honestly, this is quite possibly my favourite Fairy Tail fix right now, and I've read quite a few. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
Z chapter 1 . 10/4
This was... the essence of Natsu and Lucy's personalities.
It was beautiful and lighthearted and wow.
This is the best NaLu lemon I have ever, ever read.
Mystic Stars chapter 1 . 10/2
Love this story a whole lot. I hope you'll write a lot more. Natsu's humour was really nice.
jamjam chapter 1 . 9/11
so nice, very long, though, but, impressive. i wish this really happened, or will happen, whatever.
Somebody give this fic an award or fifteen. This. Is. Perfection. I've read TONNES of fan fiction across platforms and absolutely NONE of them have come even close to as good a Natsu POV as you have here. Did I mention this is perfect? Lucy is also absolutely spot on. SPOT. ON. This is so awesome. I'm 6299% sure this is now his mind works. And it's brilliant how you've woven this one-shot to have such fluff and such steam and such innocence throughout. WHICH IS PERFECT FOR THEM. I feel like taking a megaphone or bullhorn and announcing to the world how perfect this is. Yeesh. Thank you so much for this lovely piece of work.
toomuchfannotenoughgirl chapter 1 . 9/5
This is beautiful. Thank you.
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 8/6
That was cute, haliorious and adorable. Great little story.

mizu aozora chapter 1 . 8/5
This was THE BEST story I have read so far, not even kidding right now. I just started reading FanFiction sometime last year and was recommend this through the reviews of another story. I am speechless on the account that the way you wrote this in Natsu's perspective was simply...way more than amazing, like over the frickin' universe! I don't think I can go back to reading the dumb 5-year old Natsu after this. I love this Natsu! *cries hysterically* I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I have seriously never blushed more in my life; my face still feels hot and I swear my room grew 10 degrees hotter reading this...*recovering from exploding nosebleed* But not only was it hot, it was hilarious (at least I know I laughed during a couple scenes), and endearing and FLAT OUT AMAZING! This is the longest review I've ever written is how frickin' spectacular this story was (and if you knew me, that's a big deal). *fangirl scream*
I know this fic is pretty old but I'm new to the fairy tail fandom. Plus I only read completed works because I can't stand the wait.
That being said, this is very well written. There was enough character development to engross the reader while still keeping the story pretty short. And the dialogue was great (something a lot of people including myself struggle with). I enjoyed it from start to finish. It made me laugh, tear up, and swoon. All in all it was well rounded story. Good writing.
DragonIceFeather chapter 1 . 8/1
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cuuuuuute and sweeeeeeeeeeeet and fuuuuuuuuunny!
45L33 chapter 1 . 7/31
Yay! I really liked this story as well as the ending.
Alix-chan 2000 chapter 1 . 7/20
I liiiiiiiiked it!~
TheSortingSombrero chapter 1 . 6/28
this character description is so accurate and well executed. some lines are fucking poetry and there were tears slippin out my eyes at some of the really sentimental thoughts he has, and i love that he doesnt say all of them. 9.8/10 would read at least four more times thank you.