Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
ninaxw chapter 1 . 5/30
Don't know how you managed to write a fic that's so funny, sexy and sweet all at the same time, but you did it. This is definitely one of my favorite Fairy Tail stories.
kidmars chapter 1 . 4/15
Without a doubt, the best lemon I've ever read. You're an amazing author and you captured Natsu and Lucy perfectly.
anon chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved it make more prob best lemon I've ever read
This is just too perfect. It Was so beyond sweet.
Perfection
kiritoxasuna4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Just wow. This is so awesome and i just LOVE it! I sure can tell you love NaLu and because i love NaLu too, i really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing such an amazing fanfiction! I'll definetely recommend it!
kiritoxasuna4ever
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/28
This was really good! I like how you took the time to build up the confession. While a lemon right after is too fast, I think the lemon itself is more than good enough to make up for it.
I think you did a really good job with this!
Pink Sunset 26 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was so cute :)
mylee2223 chapter 1 . 1/15
One word AWESOME :-D
Holly shit that was the best nalu fanfic I have EVER read. It was long but it was soooooooo fucking perfect
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 1 . 1/12
I had a pretty rough day today, and this made me smile so much, I even teared up! You wrote Natsu so honestly, his candid perspective on sex, Lucy, and their first time was beautiful. Amazing job!
I can't even describe how much I love this! It's absolutely my favorite fanfiction ever
TheNaLuManiac chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh my gawd yeshhhhh! *nosebleeds and fangirl's at same time*
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/2
Im aware you posted this four years ago, but I have to say this is the best nalu fanfic I have ever read ever. You are excellent. I love you for this fanfic. Crazy rambling, done.