Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Become's one with the story chapter 1 . 8/6
That was cute, haliorious and adorable. Great little story.

Later
Hope
mizu aozora chapter 1 . 8/5
This was THE BEST story I have read so far, not even kidding right now. I just started reading FanFiction sometime last year and was recommend this through the reviews of another story. I am speechless on the account that the way you wrote this in Natsu's perspective was simply...way more than amazing, like over the frickin' universe! I don't think I can go back to reading the dumb 5-year old Natsu after this. I love this Natsu! *cries hysterically* I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I have seriously never blushed more in my life; my face still feels hot and I swear my room grew 10 degrees hotter reading this...*recovering from exploding nosebleed* But not only was it hot, it was hilarious (at least I know I laughed during a couple scenes), and endearing and FLAT OUT AMAZING! This is the longest review I've ever written is how frickin' spectacular this story was (and if you knew me, that's a big deal). *fangirl scream*
I know this fic is pretty old but I'm new to the fairy tail fandom. Plus I only read completed works because I can't stand the wait.
That being said, this is very well written. There was enough character development to engross the reader while still keeping the story pretty short. And the dialogue was great (something a lot of people including myself struggle with). I enjoyed it from start to finish. It made me laugh, tear up, and swoon. All in all it was well rounded story. Good writing.
Iceberry2666 chapter 1 . 8/1
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cuuuuuute and sweeeeeeeeeeeet and fuuuuuuuuunny!
45L33 chapter 1 . 7/31
Yay! I really liked this story as well as the ending.
Alix-chan 2000 chapter 1 . 7/20
I liiiiiiiiked it!~
lol
TheSortingSombrero chapter 1 . 6/28
this character description is so accurate and well executed. some lines are fucking poetry and there were tears slippin out my eyes at some of the really sentimental thoughts he has, and i love that he doesnt say all of them. 9.8/10 would read at least four more times thank you.
ninaxw chapter 1 . 5/30
Don't know how you managed to write a fic that's so funny, sexy and sweet all at the same time, but you did it. This is definitely one of my favorite Fairy Tail stories.
kidmars chapter 1 . 4/15
Without a doubt, the best lemon I've ever read. You're an amazing author and you captured Natsu and Lucy perfectly.
anon chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved it make more prob best lemon I've ever read
This is just too perfect. It Was so beyond sweet.
Perfection
kiritoxasuna4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Just wow. This is so awesome and i just LOVE it! I sure can tell you love NaLu and because i love NaLu too, i really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing such an amazing fanfiction! I'll definetely recommend it!
kiritoxasuna4ever
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/28
This was really good! I like how you took the time to build up the confession. While a lemon right after is too fast, I think the lemon itself is more than good enough to make up for it.
I think you did a really good job with this!