Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Phantom Lord were never a dark guild.
Phantom Lord were a legal guild, not a dark guild. Eisenwald were a dark guild. Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart, Naked Mummy, the guild the Thunder Legion/Thunder God Tribe took out, all dark guilds. Phantom Lord were a legal guild. At one point Lucy said they were the other guild she was considering joining aside form fairy tail. Why would Lucy want to join a dark guild.
When Phantom Lord started a war with Fairy tail, they broke the rules of legal guilds, ones they were held to as a legal guild, and the council had them disbanded. If they were to exist now, then they would be a dark guild.

Any way. Sorry, I have just seen it far too often where Phantom Lord are referred to as a dark guild and it just isn't so. But any way, aside from that minor detail, this was a great story, you did well. Be happy about it and shit okay. lol Sorry again, I'm in a bit of a weird mood.
Mysaki chapter 1 . 1/31
Happy is like so awesome with when he rolls his tongue and says "You liiiiiiike~ her!" Awesome story ;D
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I noticed that you wrote and I quote, "All of a sudden there's the quick sound of metal against hilt and there's a sword aimed right for Lucy's neck." I would like to inform you that the hilt of a sword is in short the place where you hold it and is therefore left out of the casing with little to no chance of this sound being emitted. The scabbard is the sheath for the sword and serves to hold the sword without danger of the owner being harmed when traveling among other purposes. It's possible you confused the scabbard with the hilt. It's not a major detail mistake and most people wouldn't even notice it. However, I am a fan of swords and swordplay, sadly, neither of which are very useful these days. I liked the story the only thing wrong was this one detail and that's only because, as I've said, I love swords and swordplay.
Guest3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I actually thought this was a cute story at first. BOY WAS I WRONG
Evita chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
So funny and cute. Laughing so hard I'm crying! True to character, too. I don't think Natsu is as oblivious about feelings as some people and fanfics make him out to be; he comforts Lucy a lot and that shows that he's not. Nor is he oblivious about sexuality! Great fanfic. Fave part "And that's it. I'm pretty sure I'm dead."
HollyDragneel chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
The story was really good however, you spelled Gajeel's name wrong its spelled Gajeel not Gazille. Other than that the story was really good.
Cosy Cody chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
That was fwacking hawt and the most hilarious thing I've ever read in my life all in one! Seriously ! -Cody
Forestpool chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Nice XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Sequel sequel sequel*chanting over and over till I get what I want*
ira.ai.kawaii chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Aye! I lliiiiiked it!
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I think that has to be the most in character love scene I believe I've ever read. Not gonna lie. Absolutely loved this!
Smileyface9603 chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
wow this is by far the most convincing nalu lemon i've ever read! you kept them in character all the way and happy at the end of the story though haha :D
ihavenolife07 chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
OMFG THIS IS PROBABLY ONE THE BEST ONESHOTS I HAVE EVR READ AHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! YOUR WRITING IS AMAZING!
random103 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Wow.
Just,
wow.
I am goggling at this - it's so beautiful. It's like the epitome of perfection. It's just...PERFECT! There are no other words in my vernacular to describe what I have just read- the characterisation and the pace and the setting and the premise and the smut itself - everything was just perfect...I hope you write more lemons, since you're probably one of THE best authors I have ever read. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Unbelievable. You're so fucking talented.