Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
TheSortingSombrero chapter 1 . 6/28
this character description is so accurate and well executed. some lines are fucking poetry and there were tears slippin out my eyes at some of the really sentimental thoughts he has, and i love that he doesnt say all of them. 9.8/10 would read at least four more times thank you.
ninaxw chapter 1 . 5/30
Don't know how you managed to write a fic that's so funny, sexy and sweet all at the same time, but you did it. This is definitely one of my favorite Fairy Tail stories.
kidmars chapter 1 . 4/15
Without a doubt, the best lemon I've ever read. You're an amazing author and you captured Natsu and Lucy perfectly.
anon chapter 1 . 3/29
Loved it make more prob best lemon I've ever read
This is just too perfect. It Was so beyond sweet.
Perfection
kiritoxasuna4ever chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Just wow. This is so awesome and i just LOVE it! I sure can tell you love NaLu and because i love NaLu too, i really enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing such an amazing fanfiction! I'll definetely recommend it!
kiritoxasuna4ever
Minirowan chapter 1 . 1/28
This was really good! I like how you took the time to build up the confession. While a lemon right after is too fast, I think the lemon itself is more than good enough to make up for it.
I think you did a really good job with this!
Pink Sunset 26 chapter 1 . 1/18
This was so cute :)
mylee2223 chapter 1 . 1/15
One word AWESOME :-D
Holly shit that was the best nalu fanfic I have EVER read. It was long but it was soooooooo fucking perfect
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 1 . 1/12
I had a pretty rough day today, and this made me smile so much, I even teared up! You wrote Natsu so honestly, his candid perspective on sex, Lucy, and their first time was beautiful. Amazing job!
I can't even describe how much I love this! It's absolutely my favorite fanfiction ever
TheNaLuManiac chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh my gawd yeshhhhh! *nosebleeds and fangirl's at same time*