Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
00phantom chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
man now i cant wait for the sequel good job
GameDemonKing chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Well, well looks like the story has finally ended. Now hopefully Hinata can finally confess her feelings to Naruto when the bridge does come across and then Naruto will have 2 loving girls by his side. Besides, with the time that Naruto has left, Sasuke will get his butt kicked for good and then Hinata can leave with Naruto.
darkangelflame chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
i can't wait for the sequel this story had me hooked since the beginning i have read a few Naruto/Digimon story but your is the best one because you finished it i personality can't wait for the sequel
jmasta32 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
I never thought I would see the day. At last it is done! A piece of genius from a genius plot-bunny. In the words of Super Smash Bros., CONGRATULATIONS!
onslaught172 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Epic story I can't wait to read more but I'm wondering is Tikal going to meet baritone again on me
Keeper of Harmony chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
You are not alone in your weeping, my friend. As I weep alongside you. Though, I take solace in the fact that THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! I wait until the moment in time in which you will give unto to me my salvation. And I can say truthfully that this story is one of my favorites. It has made it into my Top 5 Favorite Fanfics Of All Time! You truly are a master author and I bow before your greatness.
Ace6151 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
YEEHAW! AN EPIC END TO AN EPIC STORY! Looking forward to the sequel.
LLOYDROCKS chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
excellent story, the sequel will probably be just as epic
Grey Muji chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
Hmm nice final battle reminds me of the epic final battles in various Digimon shows the original not the version America killed
kiger00 chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
did you create valdeusmon or do you mean valdurmon
Savoxgut chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
is incredibly great, I can not believe how brilliant and amazing was this episode, the battle was incredible, good nightmares, the final moments wooooow, held my breath several times, I can not wait Ooooohhhh to bring the next and last (for Unfortunately TT-TT) chapter of this super great, incredible, amazing and wonderful fic

I'll be waiting for this chapter

bye
Impstar chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
Sad, but somehow satisfying. I look forward to seeing what happens to Naruto, Gatomon, and Dorumon.
Shadow fang the black wolf chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
A very interesting chapter.

I am guessing that naruto has mastered the rasenshuriken so that it no longer affects him.

Its great to hear that you are doing a sequal (though you are indeed evil for the AN at the beginng and the cliffhanger ending).

I cant wait for the next (and last) chapter.

P.S. In the last chapter (yes i have re-read the whole story again) the reaper mentioned that it had observed others (im guessing the digidestined). If that is so then will and if so how will this play any part in the sequal? Is this the same or a diffrent lucemon to the one that fought the frontier gang or the one in Xros wars?(getting his arse kicked twice by humans would really suck... for him anyway). Will there be any other mentions of the demon lords or of their evolved form (Ogudomon- the supposed dna of any two) or Grandracmon (who suposedly knows about the death-x evolution (I think naruto still has the scale kunia from fanlongmon) and about the x-antibody).
MadDogMatt13 chapter 29 . 3/26/2012
Yay for eventual sequel! Glad to see this story wrapped up in such a . Can't wait for the last chapter. Ja ne.

P.S. Ever notice that Rika SORT OF looks and acts like Kushina?
Archangel Igneel chapter 29 . 3/25/2012
Nice chapter, really liked the action and Valdeusmon.
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »