Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
Impstar chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
My my, what an ending. I really look forward to the sequel. Out of the three stories you are working on, this was by far my favorite. And... what's with you Johto journeys story? You've posted like 4 different chapter 3.
Grey Muji chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
Interesting ending...I can't find anything else to say:)
Oturan Namikaze chapter 27 . 3/27/2012
Great story, To be honest I think this story is one of the best crossovers that I have read. I am curious about one thing though. Are you going to add the story of digimon tamers movie with locomon and the parasimon in the sequel?
Halo12094 chapter 30 . 3/27/2012
one of the best stories I've ever read I'm sooooooo looking foward to the sequel
BladeOfThePoet chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
This story has to be the best naruto/digimon x-over I have ever read, so please, hurry up with you other fictions do we can enjoy the sequel of this epicness!
Forggotenwriter chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Loved the entire story and looking forward to the next.
Zhatan chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Just finished reading this and well it was decent enough although i will look foward to the sequel but i will not be reading you naruto/pokemon crossover why? simple i hate the naruto/hinata pairing so i return once the sequel to this is up and see where you take it. as for the zelda one well...not a big fan of zelda.
Uzumaki-Kurai13 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
*Sniff* Such a beautiful ending. I am confused/curious about how you are going to handle to Narutoverse timeline, (Assuming the sequel will take place during Shippuden) mostly for thier ages. Anyways, can't wait for the sequel. (This means that you better finish your other stories quickly) Ja ne.
darklord7324407 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
I crying also POOR RIKA-CHAN! XD

*SIDE NOTE: TAKATO IS WHIPPED*

*SIDE NOTE 2: KAZU AND KENTA NEED GIRLFRIENDS! Unless they play for the other team (not thats wrong or anything)*
Savoxgut chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, TT-TT the end of a fic epic, epic as the pinchi Batman, I cry thinking about anything else, especially that Rika and Naruto are now separated TT-TT, besides that this fic are good that is in my top 5 of this site, so if I can not wait until the sequel, I try, it will be difficult, but knowing that if you will bring, I will resist, mainly to see the reunion of Naruto and Rika, not if what you I said before but I really prefer a story like that, I love stories with normal couple (not that I have anything against the harem, because there are several very good, but I prefer the traditional boy-girl) what your story makes me fascinates even more, especially your plot, added to what I said earlier is the perfect combination for me, so really the sequel will wait to see this reunion, but I digress already so now I must part with the emotion of a future sequel

I'll be waiting for this sequel, though a bit late

bye
Rubius chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
this has defiantly been one of the best stories i've read and i really hope to see the sequel up soon but i'll keep myself busy with the other crossovers you're working one... i can't wait to see naruto's face when he sees rika again.
00phantom chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
man now i cant wait for the sequel good job
GameDemonKing chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
Well, well looks like the story has finally ended. Now hopefully Hinata can finally confess her feelings to Naruto when the bridge does come across and then Naruto will have 2 loving girls by his side. Besides, with the time that Naruto has left, Sasuke will get his butt kicked for good and then Hinata can leave with Naruto.
darkangelflame chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
i can't wait for the sequel this story had me hooked since the beginning i have read a few Naruto/Digimon story but your is the best one because you finished it i personality can't wait for the sequel
jmasta32 chapter 30 . 3/26/2012
I never thought I would see the day. At last it is done! A piece of genius from a genius plot-bunny. In the words of Super Smash Bros., CONGRATULATIONS!
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »