Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
phantom frost chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
Man that end with Yamaki who knew he was a pedophile
AlAlva chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
interesting really interesting good job
chm01 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
jbadillodavila chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
Goood hjj
strabimonx chapter 30 . 3/21/2015
Nice sequel please
russell.broad.14 chapter 30 . 3/20/2015
I've really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to the sequel.
Yami Fumetsu chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
I have that game, Digimon World: Dusk! My main Digimon, Dianamon, has completely maxed out its HP, MP, Attack, Defense, Spirit, and Speed stats!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
"Kill the demon brat!"

"Execute him!"

"Yeah, he deserves to die!"

A little explanation is needed here, I would think. You see, Naruto Uzumaki had failed in retrieving Uchiha Sasuke. And even though it was not his fault and that Uchiha was a traitor anyway, the village council had decided Naruto should suffer the repercussion. Some may "What kind of sense does that make?" Or "Is the councils opinions and dialogue written by a complete moron?".The answer is purple. Moving on.

"Silence!" The Hokage, Tsunade, said. "We will exile him instead." She compromised, even though she was literally the strongest ninja in the country and she might as well been god to them. But, politics, I guess? I don't know, I didn't think this through very well...

"Agreed." Said Danzo, because giving up a shinobi with the potential to be a powerful asset to the village is something he would do. "We better not seal his chakra in order to insure he doesn't take revenge on our village." He said nonsensically. After all, what harm could one person do to an entire village? No one Danzo had met or known about had ever achieved such a level of power, except the dozens of people he had met and known about who did have such power.

"Yes, perfect!" Screeched the pink haired banshee Haruno, who, despite never even appearing in the story, clearly hates Naruto and deserves to be bashed.

"Sounds good to me!"

"Yes the demon brat deserves it!"

"My dialogue is written by an idiot!"

And so everyone agreed this was the best course of action, even though a cursory glance would reveal the opposite. Who cared about that though? This ninja village operated on an abstract emotional reasoning, not a practical use of logic.

So it was that Naruto was exiled, for the crime of no crime at all.

Next chapter, the effects this irrational decision has on the elemental nation.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2014
Yes have a sequel.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
Oh Ryudamon? Clever, very clever, *claps* very astute of you, I guess We'll see the Alpha and his magnificent sword at play.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
The idea is interesting but why, why banishment? Why in the name of god you need to banish Naruto? he retrieves Sasuke he should be crowned as a Hero not banished.

we the elders and the civilian council have decided that Naruto Uzumaki is to be banished for injuring a fellow Konoha shinobi" Koharu said.

BZZZZZZZZZT no, sorry no dice, the elders are simple advisor, they suggest, they have no power, there is no civilian council in the power structure of Konoha, there was a Jounin council but it was for electing a new Kage. Banishing Naruto is also a very bad idea, Naruto is a living nuke, Konoha's nuke, it's like the US suddendly saying "Hey I want to sell my entire nuclear arsenal!" in other words he is a WMD and letting him be bansihed weakens Konoha, it does not serves the village best interests.

And whty the fuck bash Sakura? She dint specify how she wanted Sasuke brought back.

Regarding the whole poitn of the sovergins, it dint came out smoothly, they as far as I remember from Digimon 02 dont quite try to interfere with the digital world. Not sure why an odd human would pick their interest.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2014
Doton domu means earth style earth spears and rairyuendan means lightning dragon fire ball
SeekerOfPeace chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
The battle was quite was extremely if you attack a digimon and your attacks have an effect on it yould be done in under 10 minutes.I think.
SeekerOfPeace chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Uzumaki Jutsus,Where are they?
Chakra .

Namkaze Jutsus
Whats that jutsu called that redirected the Juubi Bomb?

Ninja Equips