Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
Jetsmillion chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Well I had to skip most all of the first chapter to finally convince myself to read this. I like some of the digi/naruto crosses out there, but I've gotten a bit tired of the fact they almost all of them have Konoha banish Naruto and make the Kyuubi suddenly be his buddy. Even in the manga it took at least 3 years for Naruto to work into that foxes good side. Still I'll see where this goes now that I've skipped my big hold up of chapter one.
The Sons Of Sparda chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
naru x rika ftmfw
collosus66 chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
I love this story I can honestly say this is my favorite naruto crossover thank you for writing this and a can't wait for new chapters in the sequel
Elemental77 chapter 30 . 10/5/2013
Brillaint story! I just had to read it again seeing how your making the sequel! XD
Dregus chapter 30 . 9/26/2013
what the hell? uzushio? talk about a curve ball
Dregus chapter 28 . 9/26/2013
a super ultimate, combining the powers of alphamon and ophonimon. just when I thought you were done pulling out massive b.s., you go and do that. though I have to admit, its really cool.
Dregus chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
well 'll be damned. so he did a kind of slide evolution into alphamon. and because he had ryudomon's data, which had become owryumon, it added its strength and became alphamon ouryuken. that is awesome. well done.
Dregus chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
so its goind to be Edward-I mean alchemon vs lucemon. that's going to be awesome.
Dregus chapter 21 . 9/26/2013
so this time both leomon and ryudamon died. I was slightly wondering how goron would turn into dexdorugoramon, though I suppose he would not have been pushed as far as takato was to turn into that
Dregus chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
so dorumon has gone to his dark digivolution chain, if only for a bit.
Dregus chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
so he got to fight alongside omnimon (like that movie) which was pretty cool.
and now naruto has lucemon's card.
Dregus chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
so raidramon was working for lucemon then. interesting
Dregus chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
i kinda figured kyuubi would have the hots for kyuubimon
KuramaFTW chapter 30 . 9/21/2013
Wow awesome story, so my guess is that there will be a sequel that takes place in Naruto's universe.
Syafiq chapter 30 . 9/11/2013