Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
BigBear chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Hopeing he became alphamon when bio merg
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
damn it, I was seriously hoping for alphamon. incase you hadent noticed, all the mega forms in tamers were humanoid. at east the biomerge ones. dorugoramon is not humanoid, kinda messing with the flow on that one.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 16 . 5/19/2014
well,i guess you did think about using shadow clones to digimodify both digimon simultaneously. next time ill wait to make comments like my last one... nah, not my style. also, again not tat it really matters at this point, I hope that dorumon's, he is one of my all time favorite digimon by the way, mega form is alphamon, watched-Evolution recently and got to see him in action finally, was totally awesome, that and the x forms of omnimon and gallantmon were totally badass looking... note to self, see if alphamon has an X form.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 13 . 5/19/2014
huh, I was hoping that you would give impmon to Naruto. he's too badass not to have a tamer, and Naruto has more than proved that he can handle multiple digimon partners. also, have you ever considered, during fights, to have Naruto use shadow clones to use cards on his partners? he focuses on one digimon, his clone focuses on the other, thereby allowing both his digimon to fight without him doing I one at a time. just food for thought, I know its a moot point by now but I felt it needed saying.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
if yamaki does what I think hes going to, then he's toast. I know the fic is finished and this comment likely doesn't amount to much, but I only just finished this chapter, and am seriously hating my keyboard at the moment, and as such felt the need to comment. I will likely post other comments along the way when I feel they are necessary.
Soul chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This is super funny
lemony.club chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wow this is actually fun to read, i have no idea what the fuck these digimons looks like, but the way you tell the story, i don't really need to know before hand.

I have never watched digimon (well maybe a few episodes when it show up on tv...), but Naruto and Kurama makes this fanfic definitely worth reading. I always enjoyed your Naruto and Kurama depiction.
Matt chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Here's an interesting fact I've learned while reading this story pheonix's are incredibly stupid and easy to manipulate.
digifan303 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Fantastic! that was a great battle.
Matt chapter 11 . 3/29/2014
I like the W.I.T.C.H reference in this chapter. If you don't know what I mean Hay Lins family runs a restaurant called The Silver Dragon.
Matt chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
When will you introduce Jeri?!
SageNaruto3881 chapter 30 . 3/15/2014
To all who are reading this sopa is back they are trying to take away fanfiction deviantart and fan made videos. Support us at petitions’ .Whitehouse .gov/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr. gather as many people you can before it's to late we have into the 19th this month we can't let them get away with this
digifan303 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Fantastic story so far.
ShineX chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Years in the mental realm? Really, that's what your going to use? *sigh*
ryushi XD chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Esa frase de naruto me recuerda macho al anti-héroe de marvel, ya sabes Deadpool
ademas tu historia es epicaXD
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »