Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Thank you for giving us a briveiw of Dorumon mega form. I would like to see the faces of the people that design Alphamon when they him in action. Now there are three of the thirdth Royal Knights, Alphamon, Gallantmon(Guilmon), and Omnimon. When will Dorumon will digivole?
daniel 29 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Interesting tribute to the 4th digimon movie that this chapter seems to be based on
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Ooooh. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Well, I actually 'have' to, but that's beside the point.
Ennalight chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
Their on to naruto! Now this is getting really interesting.

Hey, did I Just read that right? Did Guilmon just swear? xD
ddcj1990 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
good chapter i cant want for the next one i hope naruto and rika gets alittle closer to one another update soon
Malix2 chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Nice chapter, but you say the kyuubi event happened "Thirteen years before my birth", uhm I think you were trying to say either "13 years ago", or "the day of my birth", but you got them mixed up.
The Fanfic Stealer chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Something you should know: you'r using "momentai" incorrectly. It literally means "no problem" ("mo"none, or no; "mentai"problem, or question), and is used just like its English counterpart. Hence, terriromon would NOT have been screaming "momentai" when Naruto was beating the tar out of him, as nobody says "No Problem!" while getting their assed kicked.
True Assassins chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
great story can't wait to read more keep up the great work ja ne
Ennalight chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
I loved this chapter! This was one of the most beautiful scenes in the series and having Naruto here makes it even better!
kazikamikaze24 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Good, chapter, though I was expecting the dark lightning to be an attack used by a different digimon, maybe something along the lines of the manipulator granting it an attack from it, which would lead to a 'clue' for Naruto to start collecting. Still, great chapter filled with interesting things within it.
Jarjaxle chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
Great Story. Plz Update as soon as Possible.

Hahaha! Naruto Led Hypnos Scouts to Little Hide-and-Seek-Tag! XDXDXD

So... Now Lucemon's Troops are one the Move. True Story is Begining. XD right? XD
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 5/25/2011
Great Story. Plz Update.

I liked Extensed Battle. and Now Naruto is in Trouble! XD Hypnos i snow after him!
Danfrogger chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
when naruto goes out with dorumon why dosnt naruto tell the 9-tail-fox to put a genjutsu on the digimon and will naruto get darker as time goes bye
Jarjaxle chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
interesting. plz update

so renamon digivolved, nice just like anime but with naruto
Ennalight chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
Hahahahaha this is way funnier than the original series! XD

And here I thought I forgot about the series. I can stil remember them!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »