Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
Danfrogger chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
yes i think naruto should have gatomon it would be intresting story
Aizakku chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
lol Dr House rules, you too
Tirion Fordring chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
'I really need to stop taking Vicodin' an old man said as he walked away with his cane by his side.

House reference :3
Elia950 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Oh my god! The Dr. house reference wa too much! XD i cant stop laughing... muahahahah xX greeeat
Ennalight chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
...

YOU TWO PERVERTS!

Naruto is a perv sometimes so i'm not that surprised! But you too? Naruto is a perv for doing it and YOU KitsuneDragon are one because you wrote it!

How the hell did you come up with this?

Although Dorumon digivolves next time so that makes things better... -'
ddcj1990 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
sweet finally the time has come for Dorumon to digivolve looking forwar to the next chapter
Animeguy1101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Good chapter, I see that your planning on having Duromon digivole to beat Icedevimon, good one, I thought that episode felt off with Guilmon winning without digivolving when Kyubimon couldn't do it.

I hope you update soon.
Bigxdevil chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
you should make gatomon naruto's digimon also
Ennalight chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
You have big plans for next time, don't you? XD

Could have expected it from you. You make every chapter special!
Animeguy1101 chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Good chapter, but I was hoping Dorumon would Digivole finally. Also it looks like you based his nightmare on the one he has in Naruto's Going Digital by CrimsonTearsSharigan, I don't care thought, he hasn't updated that story in years. You give us an idea on how it could of ended. Anyways I hope Dorumon Digivoles soon.

I hope you update soon.
Ennalight chapter 5 . 5/28/2011
If you keep this up it will compete against the fox sanin!

Also the gifgrond scenes are the things that I love about the story. Good plot, having it long and that it's detailed. The perfect elements to make an awesome story!
Silvdra-zero chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
(whistle) color me impressed because that was an awesome chapter

and that was a very nice cliffhanger at the end

and i'm guessing the next chapter has something to do with Rika

i look forward to the next chapter
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Thank you for giving us a briveiw of Dorumon mega form. I would like to see the faces of the people that design Alphamon when they him in action. Now there are three of the thirdth Royal Knights, Alphamon, Gallantmon(Guilmon), and Omnimon. When will Dorumon will digivole?
daniel 29 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Interesting tribute to the 4th digimon movie that this chapter seems to be based on
NeoNazo356 chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
Ooooh. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Well, I actually 'have' to, but that's beside the point.
524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »