Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
Nargus chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
lol "'I have no idea what I'm doing'" stuck me as practically the funniest part of this chapter. I mean'd think they would have develop a little thing called 'mouse' and 'hotkey' to help doing such a repetitive task like finding the Digimon location.
Ennalight chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I finally looked into nu mail today and found that you made a story. Glad I did this is awesome! Finally a story that had these to togeter! At least a good one.
Kur0Kishi chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
so much for shinobi -.- flaunting skills like that isnt really smart/ neither is suddenly telling the other tamers where he is from. its kinda disjointed. like i last said, try to make it more smooth. more realistic.
Kur0Kishi chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
meehh pretty avg. similar to your other story in that they get strong fast without much elaboration or getting a real support system in place. for example, suddenly coming tp earth without any support other thn basic info (passing exams? what other subjects is there other then jistory/geo/math anyway?) sudden money for 3 whole decks/apartment and enrolling without ID? etc. rusjing the whole meeting with rika as well. and the way you portray naruto as smart and observant feels off and fake (similar to your other fics btw), try to make it more subtle and fit more smoothly. and i'm not complaining just commenting so dont get pissed
Kur0Kishi chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*laughs* just wanted to let you know the snub to other writers regarding them barely ever passing the sandiramon part hilarious. i'll be following this fic to... see whether you keep your word. lol
Impstar chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Excellent story. Digimon/Naruto crossovers are rare, and I'm glad you're making one. Please continue the good work.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Kind of hax way to train...
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Interesting idea.

You placed a few scenes of standard cliche lines. Like it matters if Naruto is the only reason Tsunade came back, there was a better come back in the form of the actual mission! Naruto's 'mask of idiocy' that he plans to drop...but he is already leaving so that exact wording on whether he should let it down makes little sense. The mask would be to protect himself from the villagers so now that he is leaving it is not a question on whether he should but why not.

I am not going to address the iffy council meeting where Naruto gets banished since that is a major point in the story and its kind of hard to make a scene that makes more sense if you use 'banishment' as an excuse.

The underlining in the flashbacks were kind of confusing to read. I am not even certain you meant for the sporadic periods where the text was regular.

Not really sure about the whole 'friendly' Kyuubi...

The battle scene was cool and its good to know that nothing really changed for Naruto.
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
nice this story is coming along fine i really enjoy it update soon
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
This is great. I can't wait to see Naruto uses his 5 most powerful cards.
mabscottsville chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
you "introduced" the Yuggoth program twice this chapter, because, both times you used it Riley asked "what is it?" and "is it board approved?" (you'd think she'd remember what Yamaki said the first time he made her initialize the program) just letting you know.
NeoNazo356 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Awesome story so far. Can't wait for more.

For Gokakyu no Jutsu, the Go suffix translates into Grand, so Naruto and Dorumon's Goukakyudaibakufu no Jutsu should've been Kakyudaibakufu no Jutsu/Fireball Explosion Jutsu.
kazikamikaze24 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Interesting story so far. I'm kinda curious as to if Naruto will break into a Kyuubi moment, and how it will effect his partner. Also, are you going to give Naruto the 'flight' power card, or whatever it was called in the series? For someone like Doru, it seems quite worthwhile as his wings aren't really developed.
Terror of Death Skieth chapter 3 . 5/14/2011