Reviews for Naruto: Tamer of the XAntibody
windfox90 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
great chapter i really like it
Savoxgut chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
genial, un gran capitulo Dorumon al fin digievolucionar, y Rika odia a los digimon, me pregunto que pasara la proxima vez

esperare el siguiente capitulo con ansias
Panther-Strife chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
you mean Naruto: Tamer of the X-Antibody, chapter 9: The Sins of the World...right? also good chapter...plus when dorumon gets to his Mega form(in the Digital World) he should have a Dark Evolution to DexDorugoramon. then he will have his 'True' mega level with naruto...Dorugoramon...does that sound okay? also gatomon's mega level should be Ophanimon...is this alright?
Michael Bourne chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Let me know when the next 5 chapters are up
Animeguy1101 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Good chapter, Gatomon can't really go to far with Naruto as a secound partner since they can't really bio merge later cause it be too wierd for this story I think. So why not come up with a new character for her to be partnerd with, just a thought, otherwise I'll still vote on your poll for gatomon to be Naruto's secound digimon. one last thing, the house joke was great at the end, random and funny, completly worked.
Impstar chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
This chapter was fun; FINALLY Dorumon evolves! I wonder who the spy is? It's either Gatomon (inadvertently) or Dorumon (inadvertently). At least, that's what I think.
Danfrogger chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
yes i think naruto should have gatomon it would be intresting story
Aizakku chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
lol Dr House rules, you too
Tirion Fordring chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
'I really need to stop taking Vicodin' an old man said as he walked away with his cane by his side.

House reference :3
Elia950 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Oh my god! The Dr. house reference wa too much! XD i cant stop laughing... muahahahah xX greeeat
Ennalight chapter 7 . 6/2/2011
...

YOU TWO PERVERTS!

Naruto is a perv sometimes so i'm not that surprised! But you too? Naruto is a perv for doing it and YOU KitsuneDragon are one because you wrote it!

How the hell did you come up with this?

Although Dorumon digivolves next time so that makes things better... -'
ddcj1990 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
sweet finally the time has come for Dorumon to digivolve looking forwar to the next chapter
Animeguy1101 chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
Good chapter, I see that your planning on having Duromon digivole to beat Icedevimon, good one, I thought that episode felt off with Guilmon winning without digivolving when Kyubimon couldn't do it.

I hope you update soon.
Bigxdevil chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
you should make gatomon naruto's digimon also
Ennalight chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
You have big plans for next time, don't you? XD

Could have expected it from you. You make every chapter special!
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »