Reviews for Please Be Mine
jen chapter 13 . 2/21
please update! i have been waiting for months. I have to read more!
Jen chapter 13 . 1/27
Update soon please!
chavi chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Update update
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Is cool please update the other chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
hurry up and update!
waiting to see what will happened im so hooked on the story and ur doing an amazing job descibing their charater while bending them a little to fit the story! please huryy and continue i cant taKE THE WAITING!
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
Oh my God! I love this story!
But Kanata and Miyu's act kind of make me frustated. I never fall in love and got rejected after all, so I don't know their feeling.
please update! Don't discontinued it! Pwetty pweaseeeeee

Update asap!
do your best!
HQ-pyon chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Update pleaseee :D
KawaiiMermaid777 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
man, those two are stubborn, but i can't wait to find out how they get together. I'll be eagerly waiting for the next chapter update!
Corrin Lailah chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Oh my God! I love you and the story! Now I'm a fan. Can't wait for the next chapter!
newrun chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
you know what? i have been patiently waiting for the updates some of the daa daa daa fanfictions and thank you because this is one of those... anyway, can't wait for the next chaps.
AngelNinja chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
This is getting very amusing (and rather comedic)...Update Soon...Reading this story, I can't avoid seeing parallels between how Kanata and Miyu interracted with each other in this chapter and Himeko and Daichi from the manga/anime Hime-chan's Ribbon (just curious if you have also read that...).
jdcocoagirl chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
this is fun to read. i like how this guilt trip on both side seems more of out witting one another rather than showing their true colors. more soon.
littlepuppylost chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
333
let me tell you how much I love for updating this story!
:) please do continue it and don't abandon it!
I will die if you abandon it :(
can't wait for their happy ending
and what are the ways that Kanata will win Miyu's heart more!
333
see you soon!
Yaashee3793 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Thnx for updating... Itz was really vry nice... :) i hv a question..tht in wt age they're getting married? Update next chappie soon ;)
yashu3793 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
PLeeeeeeeez... update the storyyy.. *pUpPy EyEs* oh pleeez.. i'm dying to know wts next... itz a request.. :'( itz 1 of my fav story...