Reviews for The Skeleton in the Closet
CJ chapter 2 . 6/9
Why are they making such a big deal about kissing?
CJ chapter 1 . 6/9
How did Hermione and Draco's affair start?
CJ chapter 1 . 5/31
So what if Draco and Hermione had an office affair. Is that all that is in her closet?
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 3/20
Ginny didn't knew! what a surprize
Emerald Zen chapter 3 . 2/25
aw, very sweet!
Emerald Zen chapter 2 . 2/25
Good stuff!
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 2/25
Wow, great start...love Ginny and especially Blaise. So hilarious!
dramione chapter 3 . 2/5
Lol. Loved it. :)
madval29 chapter 3 . 1/25
Aw such a cute ending. Great story!
madval29 chapter 2 . 1/25
Well Hermione's in a pickle now. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/25
Ok but what split them up. Why is Hermione so indignant. Great chapter!
beianzhen chapter 3 . 1/10
this is cute
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
This was amazing.
I'm glad Draco actually stayed in the bathroom and they talked it all over. I would have guessed he'd storm out after Hermione telling him she thought of their 'affair' as a mistake. Or multiple at that. Seeing him fight so hard for her and explain everything made my heart light up. They are so perfect and adorable and thank God they got over everything and got together.

I am so enormously thankful that you shared this story. It was exactly what I needed and I'm sure this won't be the last time I read this. Not only was the plot perfect but I also like your style to write. So thank you again, you really made my day so much better. :)
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Where to start? I'm bad at reviews so I'm sorry in advance :D
The thing is from Hermione's POV, I wouldn't have acted differently. From her POV her actions make sense. They don't of course since Draco is desperately in love with Hermione (well maybe not yet in love, but he has so definitely fallen for her). It's both sad and absolutely funny reading this. I love it.
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Omg this was exactly what I needed. I've had a few rough days and days will continue to be rough so this was perfect. Draco being so obviously in love, or at least smitten with Hermione, desperately trying to fic whatever mess happened and Hermione being her stubborn self. It was truly hilarious and really made me laugh. :)