Reviews for Did You Know?
Lyumia chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh my gosh that's hilarious!
Anyways Great read, much love and many kudos
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Ah, that was hilarious. Seph got his own back xD
Dragonanzar chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I don' understand about the pee and spit bit. I know that when you flush the toilet, some of what's in the bowl splashes up into the air. How much depends on how violent your flush is.

As for the sponge, that's totally understandable. I mean, most people probably clean their toilet with bleach at least once a week. I don't think anyone ever cleans their sponge with bleach.

About the head thing, lately I killed a wasp (hey, I'm scared of them so it's either me or them in that situation) by cutting off it's head because I couldn't squish it as it was on a soft surface. I cut off it's head, totally detached it from the body, went downstairs...half an hour later, I came up. It's mouth was still moving and when I started to move the book off its body, it's wings buzzed. This is truth! It was seriously creepy and I freaked out. I'm starting to wonder if wasps have two brains...
Wintersheart1766 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
my favorite part of this whole story comes down to one word...YETH!
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Aw, poor Sephiroth, having to be put through such torture. You should have one where it's Genesis and Angeal instead, lol.
Linael-Aeonsky chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Ha ha ha

We like this. . .

Good job!

~Linael & Azra'el
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Gotta love gross facts. XD I know that I'm full of them (and I'm pretty sure I could fill a page full of useless information too).

Thank-you for the cute read!

Love Mister Jackkkk. _
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my God. xD I opened up my e-mail this morning and I was like ":D Oh goodie, update!" then I opened up the story and I was like ":O IS THAT MY NAME UP THERE? *faints*" xD

That being said... This. Was. Freakin. AWESOME. Seriously. xD I knew a bunch of the facts (that whole bit about the kitchen sponge launched my dad into a germaphobic mode once-upon-a-time) but a couple of them seriously surprised me. xD Eesh! I never want my head cut off! At least we're not roaches; they function for a whole lot longer if their heads are severed. :S

Anyway, thanks for the shock-and awesome job on this story! Pfffft, Zack, let sleeping Silver Generals lie...
coolgamer chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
hahaha great story!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
lol awesome funny very funny