Reviews for Long Way Down
francis17pr chapter 25 . 8/5/2014
I love it
Guest chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
So poignant! Letty saying that Dom might decide to leave again.
Dom being angry with himself for making her feel insecure.
Dom promising (again) that he won't leave her...

I don't think she fully believes him yet. It is too soon. He has to prove himself to be. To win back her trust. (And not just her love).
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2014
I kind of wish they hadn't had sex unti they had worked through their shit! (Park isotype as it is a bad idea to get pregnant before they are ok together) adding a baby to the mix is something they very one seems to like to add to stories but which in dealt life is a HIGR stressor in a relationship that is not solid. Being oregnsnt could trigger bad memories in Letty of Dom leaving her, of being alone and org any without him, of missing out on Adriel's early years. Not. A. Good. Idea. Plus don't Dom and Letty deserve a chance to get to know each other again? And should t Dom get to know His Dom before they move on to child number two?!

I love that you have Letty come out with this:
"Yea well, you'll never understand how it feels to fight so hard to love someone who always leaves you." She fired back, trying to hurt me. It worked, and she was right.

It shows us that he is NOT over what he did to her. Highlights the fact that they have a LOT to work through.
And Dom replies:
"I'm sorry for that. I won't make that mistake again." I vowed, staring at her. "I did what I thought was best at the time."

You should have explored this more. Why didn't Dom elaborate here? What does he consider his mistake? Leaving her? Making decisions for her?
Guest chapter 13 . 5/21/2014
Sigh. So their first sex after getting back together was doggie style/ from behind?!
That is the least intimate/connected way to have sex- not even facing one another. Not looking one another in the eye. Kind of sad for me to read that.

And why is Letty The one always saying "I love you" first, before Dom. She did it in the prior chapter when they first saw each other and she does it here again. Shouldn't Dom, the one who thought she was dead, the one who should be thanking his lucky starts every day to have a second chance with her, should HE be saying I love you to HER?!

And they really have t talked through their issues at all. They Really should have done his before having sex. Wasn't Dom worried at all that he could hurt her with violent sex since she had previously fractured her spine and pelvis? And emotionally, I'm not sure Letty was ready anyway-she asks (or begs really) him not to leave her! Sounds like she is not over him abandoning her... They REALLY need to work through that shit!

How about some balance in their relationship? Letty always seems to love Dom more than he loves her. She always says she loves him first. She was willing to stay with him, always loyal to the end ( even when he made bad decisions) while he was not willing to make a life so her. And she never moved on without him ( even after he abandoned her). Meanwhile Dom killed a bunch of people to avenger her death (not sure this shows love but ok) and then tell I love with and made a life with Elena! Ok. He thought Letty was dead, but months after losing the supposed love of his life-after not being willing to make a life wih her because it was "too dangerous"-now he is making a life with se random woman?! That makes it seem like Letty didn't man as much to him since he wasn't willing to do half as much with her as he did with Elena.

I hope you even out their relationship a bit. Maybe show us how much Dom suffered with Letty gone...?

:-)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2014
Wow! Nod course we are ok with the emotion. If Dom hadn't shown emotion after getting back the woman he loved and though was dead and finding out he had a son. I would be worried! I was waiting for you to show them having the talk they needed to, and am happy you had Dom ask for forgiveness first thing.

He kind of needs to beg for more forgiveness and Letty needs time to forgive him. Even if she wants to, it won't happen overnight! Dom needs to open up to her and show her that he has learned from his past mistakes and that he's ready to stand up and be a man!

Nicely written! More like this please!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
I. LOVE the part where Letty finally gets kissed at him ( cause she sure does have the right after all the shot she went through because he was trying to "protect" her.).

Dom stood there, anger welling in his veins, fire burning in his eyes.

"Life experience, Letty. Leaving you was the biggest lesson I ever learned. I know how the story ends if we're apart. I know one of us get's dead! I know we martyr ourselves to get back to each other. I have a fucking bullet wound to prove it." He yelled, looking at her, "I know that, now. I was stupid then. But I didn't know then what I know now. Then I thought I made the right decision."

FINALLY! Dom actually expresses that he has changed! That he REALIZES what he did was wrong and why it was wrong. He admits he was stupid but now he knows better. So many stories leave out this part- and without it h
ow is Letty ever supposed to believe that he won't up and leave her the next time he's worried she might be in danger...

Well done! Great writing! Wish you'd write more!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
Seriously?! Mia thinks Dom should forgive LETTY? Is this bizarro world? Dom cheats on Letty and she messed up his car and SHE fixed it for him? What has he learned from it all?
Mia is "disappointed" in Dom? She thinks Dom should forgive Letty? Dom broke their relationship, their trust. All Letty broke was a piece of metal. Nothing nearly as bad...

I am gals Letty froze him our from sex for a month-and that Dom has learned to keep it in his pants for five minutes.

I am glad that Dom " I couldn't help but feel the sting of that day haunt me every time I came into the shop and had to look at the damage. It was a constant reminder of my current situation." Damn straight!

And is there no end to Dom's arrogance? "I've still got it" he smirked. No wonder he keeps messing up when everyone (Letty included) lets him get away with as sole behavior. He just doesn't learn his lesson does he?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
I do not understand the whole "he cheats on me but we're not breaking up but he has to sleep in another room" thing. Seriously? Letty should have more self respect than that! Dom was stepping out on her, disrespecting her and had (oral) sex with another woman. He is an asshole. And him feeling possessive of her is. It a sign of love- just a sign that he rests her like his property. .

She should break up with him and have him earn back her trust.

It's not a marriage with a trial separation. ..
thanksabunch1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wow! I just wanted to say that I have read every one of your stories. I think that you are a great writer! Thank you so much for the time you put into this. Your stories have made me smile. Thanks a bunch!
dottylover chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Wow! Is all I have to say ... I'm fricking speechless .. That was everything and beyond ...loved it beginning to end, and especially ch.25 ...magical lol everything was just perfect! Love your work! Xx
Inside12 chapter 12 . 4/17/2013
His wife stopped him, as my eyes remained trained on Letty, who was suddenly looking very serious and very odd to me. I didn't notice as everyone seemed to disappear, but suddenly Letty was standing in front of me, still holding this kid.

I leaned down to kiss her lightly, and touched the boys hair, and her eyes closed as though I had touched her.

Quite possibly one of the most beautiful paragraphs of fanfiction I have EVER read. It made my heart melt. You are truly a gifted writer.
Paommt chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Muy buen Trabajo... Gracias por compartir _. Espero mas... GoodBless u
Paommt chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
Im in love w this!
Karikocha chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
I finally finally got caught up with this, I'm so bad at keeping up sometimes.

Anyways, I stayed up last night reading where I left off, gotta say I really liked what you did with this.

If I'da kept up with the alerts for this I could've stopped wondering why you have no new fics out. I'll be sure to check out your new site, makes me sad though that you won't be posting here anymore.
ccginel chapter 25 . 5/9/2012
loved, loved, loved this story! it was so well written, and i was so entranced by the characters and the plot!

one of the best!

do you still write here, or only on your forum?